Chapter 12 "Not everything ends perfectly"

“If I do it, you too, kay?” Niall asked Jade as he started taking off his shoes.

“I don’t know, OMG” Jade answered looking at the pool.

The boys had finished the second interview a few minutes ago and when they were walking back towards the cars they came across a pool. The boys all dared each other to jump in, Louis and Harry pushed Paul in and had already jumped in. Liam, Niall and Zayn were getting ready to jump.

“Come on, let’s just do it, we’ll jump in together yeah?” Niall said.

“Aghh, Ok, OMG” Jade answered shaking with excitement.

As they started putting their cell phones on a near by table Liam Jumped in followed by Zayn.

Jade took off her chucks and socks and Niall took her by the hand.

“Ready? One, twoo thrrr….” Niall started saying

“No, No! Agh No. Never mind, I change my mind!” Jade said stopping Niall from saying three.

“Throw her in!” The boys yelled out.

“Don’t you dare” Jade says looking at Niall who just smiled.

She starts moving away but he picks her up.

“Omg, no, no” Jade says laughing.

“One, two, three” Niall says before jumping into the pool with Jade in his arms.

“oh..ohh my god it’s cold” Jade says emerging from the water.

Niall is just laughing staring at her, they lock eyes for about 10 sec’s, Niall moves in slowly. But just as he’s about to kiss Jade, the boys scream “cannonball” and all four jump in splashing Niall and Jade.

Awhile later Paul interups there fun saying

“Ok boys and Jade, enough fun, let’s get going if you want to make it to that dinner reservation we have” 

“Dinner Reservation? What?!” Jade said looking at Niall who was swimming to the edge of the pool already.

“Oh yea it’s in about 40 min” Niall says waiting to help Jade out of the pool.

“40 minutes, OMG and You let me jump in the pool?” Jade says as Niall pulls her up.

Niall laughs “Why are you worrying? You look beautiful” he says

Jade blushes “What about my clothes?” she says.

“I have some extra shirts in my bag in the van. I have some basketball shorts too” Niall says.

“Basketball shorts?” Jade says Laughing

“Yeah” He answers laughing now too. “Come you, we’ll figure it out on the way over there”

When they get to the van all the boys look for extra clothes in their bags and Lou gives Jade a pair of black leggings but she doesn’t have an extra shirt, so she will have to do with one of Niall’s. They all head to the bathroom to change. Jade quickly braids her hair sideways and wipes away any evidence of smeared make up from her face. Before she heads out of the bathroom she looks at herself in the mirror wearing Niall’s White tank top shirt which fits her a little loose and smiles thinking she has no idea how all this could be happening to her. When she steps out of the bathroom Niall is already waiting for her with a smile on his face.

“You look gorgeous” he tells her

“Thanks, I think it’s the shirt’s magical powers of making people look good” She says giggling.

“So it doesn’t look bad?” She adds

“Nope, looks like it was made just for you” He says, taking her hand and leading her to the van.

They get to the restaurant right on time, and have a lovely dinner. Just have a great laugh. Jade takes Mari’s advice of not letting everything that was going on in the internet world get to her, and she was happy she did. This day had been the best day she had ever had. The dinner was over and now they were driving Jade home. Niall held onto Jades hand as she stared out the window.

“I’m really glad you actually decided to come along. Having you around has made this the best not only working day, but any day ever” Niall says "I knew I had to get to know you better." He adds smiling and rubbing his thumb along her knuckles.

Jade turns around looking at him.

“Really?” She says smiling.

“Really.” He answers smiling back.

They get to her house and Niall walks her up to her door. As hes talking Jade starts thinking about everything that had been said about and what was probably being said about her now. How could she involve Niall in so much drama, if he was always the band member who stayed out of it. How could she make him go through the horrible things the other lads with girl friends went through? She couldn’t do that to him.Could she? She thought

No! “I can’t” Jade said out loud.

“What? You can’t what?” Niall asked

“Huh? What?” Jade answers nervously

“You said I can’t” Niall said.

“Oh yeah, I meant I can’t believe this happened to me. I’m really happy and grateful. Thank you for inviting me. I know you guys have another big day tomorrow, so I’ll let you go. Text me okay. Thank you again” Jade said all in a rush moving towards her door.

“Wooah, wait wait, don’t you think I deserve something?” He said looking and smiling at her with his gorgeous smile, and his beautiful blue eyes.

This made her heart hurt with hate towards the feelings she was feeling, and the thoughts she kept having. This boy was perfect and he wanted to be with her, he wanted a kiss, but Jade couldn’t do it, she couldn’t bring him down, she couldn’t let him get involved with all this hate people were sending her. She had to let him go, let him stay his happy self, with a drama free life. Maybe he could find someone better someone who was strong enough to take the hate, the criticism, someone worth his love. This is what she thought of as Niall leaned in for a kiss. Right before his lips touched hers she looked down rapidly making Niall’s lips hit her forehead. He moved away, with a confused look. Jades eyes filled with tears as she made her decision.

"I won’t be the one that ruins his life, not me." She tells herself.

“I gotta go, talk to you soon? Thank You.” she says opening her door and walking inside leaving behind the gorgeous blonde headed blue eyed boy who had no idea what had just happened.