Chapter 4 "A Broken Promise?"

Mari asks again, for the fourth time since Jade’s phone rang with a new Notification.

“What he say?....Are you not a loud to tell me or what?”

Jade looks up at Mari as she says “Nothing” Mari makes a confused face. “Literally, he didn’t say anything.” Jade finishes.

“But..” Mari starts to say as her phone rings with a new notification as well. Jade watches her as she opens up the message.

“Your Phone did always receive the boy’s tweets minutes after mine” Jades says as Mari starts to put two and two together.

“No way… It can’t be…he promised you” Mari responds. Jade just gives her a shrug and says

“well I guess this promise didn’t really mean anything since and I quote from Liam’s Twitter ‘Tonight’s concert went great, but I think the boys wanted to continue the party’ and this picture speaks for itself don't you think?" 

Jade shows the picture, of the 4 other boys having some drinks with friends (both boys and girls) and just looking like they are having fun, to Mari.

“I’m sorry” is all Mari can think of saying.

“Don’t be best friend; look we both knew it was too good to be true! Like look at him and then me. See? It was fun to go up there on stage and all, I’ll never forget those moments, but he’s an international star, he could have any girl he wants, he wouldn’t waste his time on me and I’m so stupid for believing he did and bringing my hopes up. I wan't to get to know you better my but!” Jade says

“Look miss ‘I aint to good for no super star over here’! I aint just saying this because I’m your Best Friend, well maybe a little (Gets a smile out of Jade), but you’re an amazing person any boy out there would be so lucky to have you babe. Like Hello have you seen how gorgeous you are, and that’s not only on the outside. Don’t you dare argue with me about that! (Jade gives her another smile) If he thought there was better things to do tonight then to keep a promise to you, well so be it, it’s his loss God Dammit!”

Jade picks up a pillow and throws it at Mari as she laughs.

“Hey what was that for!” Mari says smiling

“It was my way of saying I Love ya Bestie, you truly are the best! And  little bit payback from that pinch earlier.” Jade answers.

“I know! I know. So, I’m actually really tired so can we go to sleep now?” Mari says.

Jade throws another pillow at Mari “Ouuchh that one hurt” they both start laughing. “Yea, lets. Goodnight Mari. Thanks. “Jade says

“Good Night Jade.” and they both go to sleep.

__________________________ 1D Hotel __________________________________

"Niall! Come on you’ve been so down lately! Here have another drink!" Harry says

"I’m sorry I just feel really bad! I told her I would text but since I lost my phone after they moved us from the concert, I can’t stop thinking of how I’ve probably disappointed her. I really did like her." Niall answers.

"Don’t worry lad, I’m sure you’ll find a way to get a hold of her soon." Louis says.

"I hope so, I really hope she doesn’t think I’m a lying sack of you know what!" Niall answers

"Don’t worry bro, we'll find a way to contact her." Harry.

"Why don’t you tweet about her? It might help you find her." Liam adds

Niall smiles.

"Unless girls pretend to know her, or worse be her." Zayn says

"Well yeah but it’s the best lead you can take as of right now." Liam says

"Yeah, Thanks guys I’ll tweet something in the morning. She might be asleep and I want to try and get her to see the tweet you know?" Niall finishes.

" Yeah." Louis says

"Sounds good." Zayn adds

"Yeah, well if you need uhhss to help you with anything else let uhhss know." Harry says

"Thanks guys, I guess I should head to bed I'm pretty beat. Good Night. See you tomorrow." Niall.

" Night! See ya!" All respond.

………………………..

…………………………………………

…………………………………………………….

Three days have passed since the concert and Niall has been trying to get a hold of Jade ever since, but since the morning after the concert Jade turned off her tweet notifications and begged Mari to do the same. Which made Niall’s plan of finding her through twitter a total bust. Zayn was also right, some girls did lie, and it just made Niall more frustrated. The boys only had 4 days left in Ireland and Niall was pretty anxious to find Jade, it was all he ever thought of and the boys had tried to help out but nothing was working.

Not until the boys had stopped in a town on their way back to the hotel from a radio interview to get some snacks at a grocery store, which seemed pretty safe to shop in, not a lot of people around, which meant no screaming girls or being chased. Perfect. The boys and Paul got off, grabbed a cart and started filling it up with junk food. When they finished they headed to the check out table.

“Aren’t you that one boy band” The older lady who was scanning the boys iteam’s asked.

The boys smiled and Harry answers “ Yeah that’s Uhhss”

“ Well haven't this towns people been lucky, first one of ours gets called up stage and now you guys are grocery (Looks down at the boys junk food iteams) Well we’ll just call it grocery shopping at our grocery store” The old lady says. Nialls eyes widen.

Niall asks “Excuse me mam, do you happen to know that girl that was called on stage personally?”

“Jade? Of course I do, shes a charmer aint she?” She answers.

Niall Smiles. "Finally." He thinks then says..

“Do you happen to know where I can find her?”

Lady Answers “ She gets out of school at (Looks at the clock behind her) well lucky you she should be walking home around this time, she lives.....” She finishes telling him everything she knows and Niall begs Paul to let them go look for her. He agrees, and as they are pulling up the street Liam says “Look! Right on time” as he points out the window at Jade who she finishes turning the corner. Niall jumps out of the car and runs towards her, “Jade! Jade!” He shouts! But Jade has her earphones on.

Jades singing “ ..the way that you flip your hair gets me...”  when Niall reaches her and taps her shoulder. Jade turns around as she’s taking off her earphones, and as soon as she realizes who it is, that pain she felt that day after the concert in her heart, returns, stronger then ever at the site of the boy who broke his promise to her.

Niall sees the change in her mood as she realizes it’s him.

so he says “Can I explain?”  and waits for Jade to respond.