Chapter 58 (Screaming Girls)

“There opening the doors!” A girl screamed from the front of the line.

Mari took Jade by the hand and everyone grabbed a hold of one another as the line moved forward.

“VIP only” The security guard at the door was saying as excited girls showed him there tickets.

“This feels like Ireland all over again.” Jade said into Mari’s ear.

Mari smiled back as she shook her head agreeing.

>> 

>>>> 

The girls had arrived about 10 min before and had to somewhat hide their faces behind there sunglasses and hair. These Directioners knew them so well people had already told Eleanor she looked like herself. Which made her laugh  of course nervously. Then, people were asking Mari if she was Harry’s  girl friend? And Lou if that was baby Lux. It was getting pretty hectic but they all just laughed and said no. They couldn’t risk getting found out by these girls now. They also ran into Hannah and Paulina, and the girls thanked them again for the second pair of tickets they had gave them. Being sure they didn’t give out the identities as well. Finally the line was moving and next thing they knew they were in the arena sitting in their seats awaiting the opening act which was Olly Murs at this concert.

“This is so exciting. I’m having loads of fun this way and the concert hasn’t even started.” El said leaning forward on her seat so all the girls could see her.

“I told you guys. When me and Jade did this last time I had a blast too. These girls are amazing right?” Lou whispered the last part gesturing to all the girls chattering about their favorite boy in the band and song.

“This is how we felt months ago in Ireland, now it’s feels like it’s happening again. But we are in different positions this time. When those boys come out, I’m going to be able to say…” Mari started to say then leaned towards the girls and said whispering “The curly haired one is mine. Really mine.” She said and all the girls laughed.

“ Josh just texted me. He said if I was with you girls. Louis is asking, we haven’t heard from you guys all day.” Emily said in a whisper and passed her phone around for the ones who couldn’t hear.

“I text him saying we were running late. I didn’t want him to see us until it’s time you know.” El said and all the girls agreed.

“Ok I’ll text him that.” Emily said Then added “well no that that, but you know?” the girls laughed.

“We know.” Jade said with a smile.

“I had to let the other hairdressers know that they would have to fix the boys hair if it needed fixing, I was going to be busy helping a friend out. She texted me saying the boys asked for a me a couple times and she told them that I had to run a Lux aron . Thank God for her.” Lou said brushing a lock of Lux’s hair out of her face.

“Sandy texted he said that Olly is just about ready to come out.” Camille told the girls as the light’s started to dim down and the screaming of the girls around them started filling the room.

“Eeeep!” El said standing up as Olly Mur’s band walked through the stage and the screaming got louder.

“I Love him. His music is lovely.” Lou said picking up Lux as she stood up.

“Hello everybody thanks for coming down, My name is Olly, Olly Murs should we get this party started or what?” Olly said into the microphone as he walked through the curtains.

The girls couldn’t help and joined in on some of the yelling.

>>
>>>>
>>>>>>

“Thank You New York City! This was so much fun! You girls are Loud, Beautiful and Amazing! Hope to see you all soon! Olly is out!” Olly said as he took his bow along with his band and started exciting the stage.

“Wooah! He is amazing! This is amazing.” Mari said to the girls as they took their seats once again. Olly had sung for around 30 min’s and next was the five handsome boy’s they had come for.

Just as there heart beats were getting back to normal the screen came on and a count down started and then the yelling, screaming, shouting whatever you wish to call it, really began.

“seven, six, five” The crowd was counting in union.

“Four, Three, Twoo” The girls joined in

“One!” and out walked the boys! Liam leading the way as Louis followed, then Zayn, Harry and finally Niall.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhh!!!” El Screamed! When Louis ran out.

The girls giggled a little. The boy’s looked so happy up there. Like this is where they belonged. Like they were coming home. Jade decided to look around at the crowd, girls were screaming jumping up and down, some were even crying. She couldn’t help but think of herself back then, not so long ago she was just like them. In so little time so much had changed, she had found out so much about herself and she had grown as a person, she knew much more about herself now then what she had a couple months ago. The pieces were finally falling together, there was only one missing and it was on stage greeting the crowd of screaming beautiful fans who came to see him and his best lads perform. Jade looked at Niall before she turned back to her best friend who was already looking at her and took her by the hand.

“I love you!” She mouthed to her.

“Me more” Mari answered and they both turned back to the stage and screamed their lungs out.

“New York City how are ya’ll doing tonight!” Harry said into the Microphone and Mari screamed along with the whole arena.

“Are you guys ready!” Liam said following Harry and the crowd went wild as the band started playing Na Na Na and the concert was officially on.