Chapter 36 "Sound Asleep"

“Jade….Jade” Mari called from behind her.

Jade shook off what had just happened and turned to face Mari.

“What? What he say?” Mari asked

“That he wanted to talk to me and that…he missed me” Jade said.

Mari smiled “OMG” she said.

Jade gave her a little smile and said “I don’t know what to do.”

“Well that is what you came to do.” Mari said. “Talk remember?”

Jade shook her head, and they started walking to the hotel’s restaurant.

When they reached the doors they bumped into Eleanor.

“Hey! We finally meet” She said to Mari

“I know. How are you” Mari said after they said there hello’s

“I’ve been swell thank you, and you?” She said.

“I’m been good aswell. Oh this is my…” Mari started to say

“Jade. Right?” Eleanor said looking at Jade

“Yes that's me. How did you know?” Jade asked smiling

“The boys are always talking about you and… umm Niall” She said Niall a little lower than how she said the rest of the words.

“Oh” Jade said.

“Yup, Niall” Mari said. “and you know Lux right? Shall we get a table?” Mari said tickling Lux.

“Of course I know this little princess. And Yes” Eleanor said holding Lux hand, making her giggle.

The girls were seated and order right away. They stayed in the restaurant even after they finished eating just talking about everything. Jade now knew that the boys all new about what was going on with her and Niall and now Eleanor was informed about everything too, and she even vowed to help with whatever she could. She told Jade that Louis had told her that Niall had never been as happy as when he was with her, and to think they weren’t official yet. They also came up with the plan to go do a little shopping since the boys interview and all that was going to take long. Jade called Lou and she said it was fine and she even came to meet up with the girls to give Jade her extra room key so they could get Lux’s stroller. The girls got up and started heading to Lou’s room when in walked Josh and his girlfriend Emily.

“Hey girls” He said.

“Hi” they all said smiling.

“I see you guys are heading off so see you guys soon?” He said after.

“Ok, see you” El and Mari said.

“Hey.” Jade said. “I’m really sorry about yesterday, I was just..” Jade started to say.

“It’s fine. I know” Josh said.

“I’m sorry, Emily Right?” Jade said looking at her.

“Yes” Emily said smiling “and don’t worry” she said.

“Well I'm Jade, nice to officially meet you. I’m so glad Josh finally found a lovely gal.” Jade said

“Oh thank you!” Emily said blushing. “Yes nice to officially meet you too.” she added

Josh Smiled.

“We are going to go do a little shopping if you’d like to come along, we are just..” Jade started to say when

“Sorry I’m late, my hair didn’t want to get done…Oh sorry.” Camille said after she saw they were talking to Jade.

Jade froze a little before she told herself “She hasn’t done anything to you, be nice