Chapter 59 "One Thing Girl"

Louis had caught site of the girl’s already he couldn’t really see what they were wearing but at least he knew they were there and the game was on. He had let Harry know where they were and he had sent Mari a cute little wink her way. Now the boys stood at center stage singing there heart outs to More than this.

“When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It just won’t feel right,

 ‘cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

 when he lays you down, I might just die inside, It just don’t feel right,

‘Cause I can love you more than this….”

The girls sang along with every word, and raised their hands up in the air like all the directioners around them were doing. This was for sure the best Concert the girls had ever attented.

“I love this song” Camille screamed to the other girls.

“Me too” EL said dancing along to the music.

When the song was finally over Zayn’s voice came through the speakers saying how  happy was to be here and now his favorite part of the show was next.

“So how about we answer some of your desired questions, eyy?” Zayn said.

The crowd wen’t whiled.

Jade remembered the feeling before they got before the boys answered questions everyone always wish there twitter question was shown on the big screen.

“Let’s get started” Louis said “Reading off the first tweet.

The girls knew this was it, it was coming. They held each other’s hands and squeezed it after the boys moved on to a new question.  These twitter questions were hilarious. They had the boys impersonating one another, jumping over each other, telling joke everything and finally Liam’s voice came on and Jade’s stomach started feeling uneasy.

“Here we go” Lou whispered towards here.

“Ok how about one more Question? This one has to be one of my favorites” Liam said as the new Question took it’s spot on the big screen.

“Mine too” Harry agreed.

Niall was across from Zayn drinking out of a water bottle as Liam started reading the question.

“Hi boys, My question is ‘How does someone know they deserve a kiss?’Could it be after hearing they will kiss you tomorrow? When they meant ‘I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Niall spit out his water and looked from boy to boy with a confused expression.

“ Uu tough question” Louis said making the room fill with laughter.

“I think there’s only one person who could possibly answer it correctly, So Niall the floor is yours?” Louis said.

Niall put down his water bottle and took the mic in his hands as he stepped forward looking out into the crowd, a bit blinded by the lights.

“Umm Hi.” He said more laugher and screams filled the room.

“Oh my god.” Emily said Shaking Jade who was frozen in place.

All the girls looked at one another.

“Go on now lad” Zayn said to Niall into the mic.

Niall looks at Zayn who smiles and Niall returns the smile as he turns back to the crowd.

“So how does someone know when they deserve a kiss eyy. Hmmmphh Well How about I let you all in on a secret? Are you up for it?” Niall says to the crowd who responds with echoing Yes’.