Chapter 49 (1, 2 , NADE!)

“So this all happened this week?” Louis asked.

“Yes, babe.” El answer’s him.

“ Wow, you have a very interesting life.” Louis says.

Harry and Mari had arrived and everyone was digging into the pizza and crisp’s, all except for Jade who had once again told her story.

“I bet those girls, Hannah and Paulina was it? Were super grateful for that seat upgrade.” Liam said.

“Yeah. They were so nice too. We actually got there info. There lovely girls.” Mari said

“Really?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah! I like them.” Mari says as Harry squishes her hand and smiles at her.

“Aren’t you guy’s sweet.” Louis says.

“ It was all Jade and Lou, she gave her seat away as well.” Mari said.

“It was for a good cause. The concert was actually better from farther away. You can see everything.” Lou answered, and then took a bite of pizza.

“So what you guys planned you’re not going to do anymore, because you just want to be able to tell him how you feel already?” El asked

“Yes and no.” Jade answers, getting confused looks from everybody.

“Care to explain?” Lou said.

“Well I like what you guys planned, but I want to add some things and take away others. I want to add more Jade into it and mostly taking away the ignoring him till the last concert here in NY.” Jade says.

“Sounds good to me” Harry says to Jade after awhile of silence with a smile.

They all start talking and planning together. An hour passes, then two.

“Perfect! Sounds Perfect!” Mari exclaims.

“Niall is going to be surprised, I like it.” Zayn says.

Everyone joins in on the positive comments. Until…

“Oh No!” Jade says putting her palm to her head.

“What?!” Liam asks

As everyone turns to look at her

“I.. well I was upset when I first arrived here and I found Niall in the position he was in, that when I was in my room I ripped off the necklace. I think the clasp broke and well I haven’t seen it since.” Jade says looking down.

Harry stands up.

“No worries babe.” Harry says reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small red box.

“What?” Jade asks confused.

“When I left that night I found the necklace on the floor. Almost stepped on it actually and I Uhh pick it up and saw it was broken. So I took it to get fixed.” Harry says.

“OMG! Babe! I love you!” Mari says standing up to hug Harry.

“Here you go” Harry says handed the box to Jade who still hasn’t said anything.

She opens it, the little N shaped charm glistens back at her.

“Thank You Harry. You have no idea how much it means to me.” She finally answers.

Harry smiles at her and looks down at Mari. “Oh I think I have an idea” He says staring into Mari eyes.

“Thank you guys so much! I couldn’t do this without your help. I love you guys all so much.” Jade says.

“We love you too” Louis answers for everyone as everything shakes there head in agreement.

“Yeah Jade, you make our Niall happy and we like that. Plus, he gives you happiness in return, so it’s a win-win.” Liam says.

“Yeah! The way you’re doing all of this is really going to show him much you love him. He is going to be surprised.” Zayn says.

“I think it’s so romantic.” El answers.

“He doesn’t even know what’s coming, poor lad. I Love it!” Louis says.

“ I love you all so much.” Jade says again.

“As do we gorgeous” Mari says.

“Well I think we better get going now. It’s really late and we got a big day tomorrow. Girl’s will take care of the outfit and picture. You guys know what to do. We can do this guys.” Lou says standing up and putting her hand out in the middle.

Everyone looks at each other until El rises and puts her hand on top of Lou’s and soon everyone joins in.

“On three..... Leprechaun, ok” Zayn says and everyone burst out laughing.

“On three, Nade!” Harry says smiling at Jade.

And on three everyone screams ‘Nade’ and their hands rise up into the air.