Chapter 25 "Him"

Jade woke up to the sound of some Ed Sheeran coming from somewhere in the house.

“Mari” She said knowing it was most likely her playing the CD again. She was a die hard Ed Sheeran fan. God only knows how she would reach when Harry introduced her to him.

Jade got up and went to the bathroom, she looked for the box were Mari kept the new toothbrushes in. Found it and took one out, brushed her teeth and went looking for Mari.

“Are you making your best friend some breakfast?” Jade said as she found Mari trying to flip the bacon while on her laptop.

“Multitasking eyy?” Jade said laughing.

“Yeah, I’m uploading the pictures to facebook.” Mari said

“Oh, cool. I wanna see them when you are done.” Jade said Yawning.

“Sure thing, still tired?” Mari asked.

“Not really, just lazy I guess. When did you wake up?” Jade asked.

“ Probably like 2 hours ago? Harry called.” Mari answered.

“Ahhh, Mr. Styles calling the babe” Jade said smiling.

“Yeah, I almost thought I woke you up when I answered but you were sound asleep!” Mari told her.

“What can I say, I’m a heavy sleeper at times.” Jade said laughing and fixing her pony tail which was crocked from sleeping.

The girls ate breakfast and Jade helped Mari clean the house. They talked more about the whole Niall thing, and Mari convinced Jade that New York was the perfect place to tell him. At around 4 in the afternoon the girls decided to do their nails and Mari was now texting Harry who was already awake in the USA about to have breakfast in his room.

“He’s looking at the pictures on my facebook” Mari told Jade.

“Harry has a Facebook?” Jade asked

“Nope, he’s on mine. He say’s we looked really beautiful last night” Mari told said.

“Aw, well ain’t he the charmer. Tell him thanks.” Jade told Mari

>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>>

Knock, Knock. Someone was at the door.

''coming.'' Harry yelled.

“It’s Niall, mate” Niall said from the other side of the door.

“Come on in” Harry said opening door.

“Paul said you were having breakfast in here, so I came to join in on the feast!” Niall said smiling

“Cool bro. I ordered already. Want to call and order whatever you want? Before they bring mine up?” Harry said.

“Yea, where’s the phone at?” Niall asked

“Next to the laptop over there on that table. I’m just gonna use the rest room real quick, be right back” Harry said walking towards restroom.

“Don’t drop your shades in again” Niall said laughing as he approached the phone.

You just herd Harry's muffled laugh as he closed the bathroom door. Niall reach out to the phone and started dialing room service when he noticed the picture on the computer it was of Mari and the same girl who was in the picture he saw yesterday with Mari and Jade, the Birthday girl Niall thought. He just smiled and continued dialing while looking at the picture when he noticed Jade in the background and she wasn’t alone. He hung up the phone before it could ring and sat down on the chair. It is Jade he saw as he made the picture bigger, she was at a table sitting next to some guy. Niall clicked next picture and there was Mari again with someone else, but Niall wasn’t looking at Mari but at Jade behind her with that same guy, now she was standing reaching out to him, he clicked next looking directly behind Mari at Jade who was now holding the guys hands in hers. Niall’s stomach dropped. Next picture, Jade was leading him somewhere, but where? Niall thought. Next Picture, there they all were with the birthday girl, and that guy was next to Jade with one arm on her waist. Niall scrolled down a little and there was a comment from Jade. "Aww cute picture" Niall’s eyes widened, and he clicked on her picture which took him to her profile. But as soon as it loaded there it was, the picture of Jade and Alec. Alec had tagged Jade on it and it was now on her timeline.

Niall closed the laptop rapidly and stood up pushing in the chair. Something was hurting him inside, Jade moved on he thought and without out thinking he turned around and headed to the door as Harry was coming out the bathroom.

“Where you headed?” Harry asked

“I, I just got to go somewhere” Niall said.

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz Niall’s phone vibrated.

“Last night was such a great night, haven’t had one of those in forever. Thanks for everything Mari, Nina and Alec.” It was a tweet from Jade.

“She tweeted” Niall said.

“Who?” Harry asked

“Jade” Niall answered.

“Really? She hadn't tweeted for  two month's hadn't she lad?” Harry said

“No, she hadn’t. she just tweeted to thank him.” Niall said walking out Harry’s door.

“Niall. Where are you going? Who’s him?” Harry called out after him. But Niall continued walking.