Chapter 5 " Are You going to let me talk?"

Jade continues to look at Niall before plugging in her ear buds again and walking away.

Niall gets a hold of her arm once more gently and she stops but doesn’t turn. Niall turns to the van where all the boys are pined to the windows watching, when they see him looking they make hand motions for him to go in front of her, before she starts moving again. So he does.

“ It's true what they say you know? All the boys are the same. And Im stupid for believe thee Niall Horan wanted to hang out with me.” Jade starts saying as she removes her ear phones again.

“No, no you aren't stupid. I did want to hang out with you, I do.” Niall Interrupts her but she continues ignoring him

“I really don’t want to be rude, or anything, I am not that kind of girl, but If you didn’t find what you were looking for at that party after the concert...”

Niall interrupts again “What party? What I was looking for?”

“I saw the picture Liam posted on twitter, please don’t try to deny it” Jade answers

“You mean the dinner where the boys decided to order drinks? That’s where I wanted to take you but..”

This time Jade interrupts “ Yes! That ‘dinner’ You wanted to take me? Ha! And that’s why I was at home waiting for the text that never came? Look Niall I really liked you, even more after the concert, but after this I don’t know. You're famous I’m not, you can have any girl you wish, and here you are again in front of me telling me things that if I didn’t know better could bring my hopes up once again, & I just...”

Niall doesn't know what else to do so this time he Interrupts with a Kiss.

------Boys in the car------

"Ohh Shit!" Harry exclaims.

"Go Niall!" Liam says with a little laughter.

"Do you guys think he’ll get slapped?" Zayn says looking at the other boys.

"No, well let’s hope." Louis says laughing.

"If she does, he had it coming." Paul adds which make the boys laugh harder.

-------------------Jade & Niall-----------------------

Jade pushes Niall away.

“What…What was that for?” She says trying to catch her breath.

Niall Smiles as he answers “You weren’t letting me talk”

“So you think by doing that, you could get me to listen?” Jade answers

“It kind of work didn’t it?” He says laughing, and gets a smile out of Jade who looks down shyly.

“That wasn’t really nice of you.” Jade answers while looking down.

“I know I’m really sorry, I just wanted you to hear me out” Niall answers. “So will you?”

Jade looks at Niall, then back to the Van filled with the boys being nosy up against the windows. When they see her look at them they all move away from the window rapidly and act like they haven’t been watching the whole time.

Jade gives a giggle at the site of the boy’s look of embarrassment.

Niall, turns to look at the boys, and then back at Jade saying “So I’ll take that as a yes?”

Jade makes a thinking face, making Niall think he was a goner.

“Sure, why not, everyone deserves a second shot right?, I have to get home and tell my parents I'm out of school or they will freak if I don't, can we talk at my house? The boys can come in I'll make You guys some Sandwiches for lunch? Is that ok?"

"Sounds perfect" Niall says.

Jade Smiles at Niall and before they continue walking she waves at the boys in the van, telling them to follow.

"So how did you guys end up here? Things keep getting weirder and weirder. If my best friend hadn't pinched already I would swear I was still dreaming." She says as the walk into her house followed by the boys.