Chapter 7 "More Crisps"

“So this is really you guys?” Mari was saying as Niall and Jade walk into the kitchen again.

“It’s really us” Louis laughs a little.

“Hey! The love birds are back” Harry says looking towards Jade and Niall.

“Everything fine and cleared up guys?” Liam asks

"Did we miss another kiss?" Zayn says cheekly.

“Everything’s perfect and no Zayn.” Niall answers with a delighted look on his face.

“Everything fine in here?” Jade asks looking directly at Mari.

“Everything’s good, I’m good, the guys are good. This is really happening. Yea, yea all is good” Mari answers.

“I think she went into shock and is barely coming out, all she did for half the time you were out there was stare at us” Harry says as Mari registers what he’s saying and looks down embarrassed.

“I’m so sorry” Mari says while still looking down.

“I didn’t mind though” Harry answers “You’re quite lovely” He says as he once again gives her a flirty smile. Making Mari blush. Jade smiles at her giving her a thumbs up.

“Ok, ok lover bird! Listen up” Niall says towards Harry who still has his eyes locked on Mari.

“I know tomorrow we have a sorta busy day, but I would like to ask permission from you lads if I can bring Jade along?” Niall says

“Huh?” Jade says

“I promised her a date, and since we only have, now 3 days left, I don’t want to waste any time”

Jade smiles at his words.

“Yea of course, just no monkey business” Liam says and the other lads burst out laughing.

Niall turns to look at Paul, with a pleading smile.

“Ok, she can come along, only because I like her and her sandwiches” Paul answers

“Would you guys like another? I have plenty of things left over, I don’t mind?” Jade answers

“Oh yes please” Zayn answers a little rushed! As the boys & Paul shake their heads in agreement.

“Could I get two more sandwiches?” Niall says shyly. Jade shakes her head letting him know yes.

“Hey, Mari can you run down to the corner store and buy more crisps, umm Harry do you want to maybe go with her?” Jade says to Mari while Mari gives her the stink eye.

“I can go alone, no worries it’s just right around the corner, don’t want anyone to recognize him” Mari says nervously.

“It was pretty mellow out there I don’t think anyone will” Niall says winking at Jade who smiles back.

“I’ll go yeah, no bother.” Harry says standing up.

Mari gives Jade one last stink eye before getting up and walking out the kitchen making Harry walk fast to try and open the door for her. “Thanks” You hear Mari say as they walk out the door.

Jade starts the sandwiches and Niall gets up to help her put mayonnaise on the already toasted ones. They finish the boys and Paul's sandwiches and Jade pulls out a new bag of Doritos from the cabinet. As she opens them and starts putting some on their plates, the boys giggle a little catching up on Niall’s and Jades plan of sending Harry and Mari out for Crisps. Niall and Jade finish all the sandwiches even both of Niall’s; they set aside Mari's and Harry's Sandwiches. After a long while Mari and Harry walk in laughing with a bag of Doritos. When they see everyone around the table eating their sandwiches with crisps, they stop and look at one another, as everyone else burst out laughing.

A soccer game is on that evening and the boys beg Paul to let them stay and watch it, Jades family is delighted with the boys and her mom starts cooking up a huge dinner.

“I think I’m in love with your mom” Niall tells Jade as he leans towards her from the couch. “The food smells great! But your sandwiches will always and forever more be my all time favorite food” He finishes.  Jade blushes a little and says “Thanks”. The game starts after a while and all the boys are into it, Jade has to go get something from her room and when she turns around to walk out Niall is standing at her door looking in.

“May I come in?” He says. Jade shakes her head. And he steps in looking around. He goes straight to the 1D section in her room. “So even after you thought I was a horrible person for not texting you back, you left these up?” Jade looks straight at him while she says “Of Course, you guys are my favorite band and just because of something one of you did,  I wasn’t going to let the other boys down, I made a promise to love you forever and I will try my best to keep it.”

“I think your perfect Jade” Niall says blushing and not being able to meet her eyes. “Not even close” Jade answers

“I think so” Niall says. Jade continues showing him around her room, and after they head back to the living room the game is in half time and they go to eat dinner before it starts again. They just have a wonderful time laughing, telling Jokes, even Paul has let loose a little. The game finishes and now it’s time for the boys to go and get some sleep.

Jade and Mari walk the boys out after they have said their goodbyes to Jades family. Zayn, Liam, Louis and Paul give both Jade and Mari a goodbye hug and get into the van. Harry hugs Jade and tells her he’ll see her tomorrow, than he turns towards Mari.

“I had a really great time today, I’m so lucky Niall found Jade, because if he never did, I would never have found you” Harry says. Maris eyes fill with tears, not having control over her emotions. “OMG” is all she can force herself to say. “Oh no, did I say something wrong?” Harry asks “No, You’re just thee Harry Styles, I’m sorry for acting like a little girl, It’s just that it’s YOU! And you just said THAT! and I’m ME!” Mari says sniffing a little. “Yes I am Harry and you're Mari, what’s wrong with that?” He says smiling a little. “Ughh” Mari says punching him playfully and wiping away her happy tears. “Now that’s the smile I like to see, maybe tomorrow we can meet up for Lunch? Go get some more crisps for Jade since she seems to love to have extra” He says joking around . Mari gives another smile. “I’d Like that” He hugs her and gives her a kiss on the forehead. “I’ll text you and don’t worry I  really will” He says as he nudges Niall’s arm then gets into the van. Mari says goodbye to Niall and tells Jade shell meet her in the house.

“I’m actually glad I decided to listen to you” Jade says to Niall

“I’m glad you decided that too” Niall says “I really had a great time, and I know the lads did too, you gave us like a relaxed day out, a little piece of home and I really appreciate it. There's something about you Jade. When I told you I wanted to get to know you, I really ment it” Niall adds

“It was no problem at all I loved having you over, come on which girl wouldn’t? ...Ohh Thanks.” Jade says smiling at Niall shyly.

“So I will see you tomorrow?” Niall asks

“Unless you forget, yes I will see you tomorrow” Jade answers

“I can hardly wait” Niall adds Smiling “So have I deserved another kiss yet?” He finishes

Jade blushes as she remembers that moment.

“Mmm, Not quite we’ll see tomorrow?” She says teasingly. “That’s fair” Niall says smiling.

They give each other a hug good bye and Niall kisses her on her forehead.

“I’ll kiss you tomorrow” He says. Then hits his head with his hand. After turning red. “ I meant See you tomorrow, I’ll see you tomorrow. I’m sorry” He says embarrassed. The Van window rolls down and it’s Louis.

“Time to go, Mr. I’ll kiss you tomorrow, it’s getting late.”

Jade blushes as Niall gets into the van a little flushed himself, and they all wave as Paul drives out of her street.