Chapter 11: Nighty Night, Gryffindors!

Harry rummaged through his trunk, pushing aside folded muggle clothing and stacks of books. Right as his fingers began to wrap around the Marauder's Map, the pushed aside clutter smashed his hand. He gritted his teeth in irritation, the second time managing to grab it.

"Hey Harry, there's a fifth bed here. Did you notice?" Ron sat upright on his bed, glaring at the corner of the boy's dormitory.

"What? What are you talking about, Ron?" Harry rose his head to see that he was right. Unlike the last few years, a fifth bed was squashed between Seamus' and Neville's bed.

"Merlin's Beard! I hardly even noticed that," Seamus inched away from the bed to his left, "Whatcha think its here for?"

"It's not taboo! What are you doing squirming away from it?" Ron waved his arm towards Seamus.

"Wonder if it has anything to do with those Americans!" Neville beamed, obviously excited for the newcomers. Harry and Ron shared nervous glances. Much to their dismay, Neville was probably right.

"Gee Harry, you need to see Madam Pomfrey? Yer looking awfully pale..." Seamus frowned.

Harry shook his head, mumbling quietly, "I'm fine. Night Seamus."

Neville immediately began to drift into a deep sleep, while Seamus shrugged and shifted his pillow.

After a few moments, Ron craned his neck back towards Harry, "You think its the guy on the Pegasus and from the train?"

Harry nodded, resting his wand on the open paper while muttering, "I solemnly swear I'm up to no good."

As the crimson ink began to seep into the pages, he began rummaging and refolding the papers.

Ron scooted closer, now beside Harry, craning his neck to see, "Not in the Headmaster's Tower... that's a relief... Not in the Great Hall... Divination Tower..."

Harry's wand clattered onto the floor, as he jolted up with a start.

"What is it Harry? You find them?"

His wand continued to roll onto the floor. The wobbly and uneven wooden planks caused it to speed forward, almost toppling down the stairs...

... if it weren't for the stranger standing at the doorway.

________________________________________________________________________________

Annabeth rubbed her cheek, unable to wipe off the grin on her face.

"Ah, lovebirds saying goodbye for the night?" Thalia was now lying on her stomach on one of the beds. Smiling teasingly towards her.

Annabeth waved her off, "Aww, shut up."

Thalia smirked, before jerking her head towards the bed on the far right, patting its fluffy quilt "This one's apparently yours. It's got your bag on it."

She smacked herself on the head, Of course! That's where they went! Why haven't I noticed our luggage disappear before?

Thalia buried herself underneath the red and gold (Shocker, right?) covers, "Well, fingers crossed Morpheus isn't in a ticked mood." as Thalia's eyes closed shut.

Just then, Annabeth looked around the room. Like downstairs, it had the same color scheme, but was a bit smaller. Along the curved sides of the wall were 5 large poster beds, made of dark wood. At the foot of the other two beds (A.K.A. non-demigods) were obnoxiously large trunks. It looked quite unproportional compared to Thalia's silver backpack and Annabeth's lopsided duffel bag. She rubbed her eyes, making her way towards the bed in the far corner.