Chapter 3: Airports, that's all I have to say.

Thalia didn't understand a lot what the nervous 9 year old was saying. So she merely nodded her head, which caused the biggest smile to grow on her face. She seemed as if she was saying, "I did something right!"

But still, Lucy wasn't the best source of information, so after talking to some of the older hunters, she pieced together what was going on. It wasn't too hard, news spread across their camp like wildfire (which was currently somewhere on the borders of Canada and Montana). All she had to do was eavesdrop on the hunters' gossip.

Thalia's heading to camp? Right after the war? she overheard one of the hunters mumbling.

I heard she's going on a quest with a BOY. chimed in another, startling the first and began twisting her blonde braid.

Oh shut it Bethany, he seems nice. And he's already got a girlfriend.

So, they finally caught the Horntail?

No... but I heard they found the people who captured it, then dragged it all the way up North to Scotland...

What type of idiots do that anyway?

Bet it's a boy...

For the love of gods Bethany! I heard he's not that bad! The first girl threw her hands up in the air. And besides, whoever captured him was OBVIOUSLY a boy.

So, that's the strategy how Thalia figured out she was going to Camp. After a half an hour or so of listening, she eventually pieced together why she was leaving and eventually go to Scotland. To end the barbaric reign of this menacing dragon.

________________________________________________________________________________

Percy and Annabeth left the Big House. On their way back to their cabins, to start packing, they jumped at the sound of...

"Percy! Annabeth!" they turned around, Jason obviously catching on to their upset mood, "What's up? Aren't you suppose to be at the campfire with us?" he poked his glasses a little higher up on his nose.

"Hey man." Percy slapped him on the back, trying to lighten the mood, "Can't talk a lot right now. But we're gonna be gone for a while."

"Let me guess,... another quest?" Jason winced at the word, like the rest of them, quests always meant a bad experience.

The two paused for a moment, then began to nod.

"At least Thalia is coming," Annabeth shrugged, "Speaking of which,... there she is right now." She jolted up and began jogging towards the border.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Thalia!" Annabeth leaped forward into a warm hug from her childhood friend.

"Hey Annabeth! Still hanging around this Seaweed Brain over here?" Thalia smirked, waving a silvery arrow in her right hand.

"Hardy har har..." Percy smiled, "It's good to see you, Thals."

Jason waved too, but turned around quickly towards wicked cackles in the campfire's general direction. The flames were currently 20 feet tall, and if you looked closely, you could spot Leo waving his arms like a maniac while jumping through the fire.

"Errr, right. I better go make sure this situation doesn't get out of hand," and with that Jason hurriedly tried to stop Valdez from burning down the camp.

The other three began cracking up

"Good luck with that,..." smirked Thalia, resting one of her hands along a strap on her silvery backpack.