He does Laundry...

Logan: You left Logie Bear to do the laundry today. He was downstairs by the washer and dryer while you were visiting your grandparents. So, Guess what happened when you got home? "I'm really sorry, It went out of control!" Logan said as soon as you opened the apartment door. You looked down at the floor and it was all soap! "Woah." That was all that came out of your mouth. Logan walked over to you but you interrupted his next apology by laughter. He was seriously confused so you jumped into the suds and pulled him down. For the rest of the time, You and Logan played in the Suds and didn't really get any laundry done at all.

James: You and James were having a cleaning day. So, While you made the bed and vacuumed the Floor, James suggested to do the laundry. You didn't really trust him but said yes anyway. "(Y/N)!" James screamed over and over again. "What!?" You yell back as you run over to him as fast as you could. "Well, I don't get it." He whined and pointed to the washer. "You just put the clothes in there... and turn the things right here... and push... Start." You said. You didn't even realize that you did the whole process for him. "Thanks Babe, What do I do now?" He smiles. You sigh and say, "Help me with the bed." He smirks really big. You slap his arm and walk to the bedroom again with him following.

Carlos: "You go relax, I'll do the laundry." Carlos says as he gently pushes you down on the couch. "Thanks Carlos." You say while he checks to see if you are comfortable. Then he leaves to get the clothes. "Ahhhhhhhh!" You hear a loud scream and you fall off the couch. "Carlos! Is everything-" You run to see him just standing there with a shocked expression. "The machine is making weird noises!" He panicked. You walked over and saw that there was a sock stuck by the twirling thingy. (Sorry about the poor description :p) You take it and throw it in the basket. "Now try." You chuckle. He blushes in embarrassment. You kiss his cheek and go back to what you were doing.

Kendall: You knew that Kendall always helped out his mom at home so he would be great right now. So while he was doing the laundry, You were on the phone with your best friend. "(Y/N)!" Kendall shouted throughout the apartment and you walked over to him with the phone still in your hands. "Yea?" You question. Then you see him holding up your lacey blue bra from Victoria's secret in his hands by the strap. "I never saw you in this bra." Kendall said and you heard your friend giggle on the other line. "Kendall!" You blush and go back to talking to her. She wasn't really talking to you, Just a lot of teasing.