James Imagine

You were laying on the beach chair with a magazine all up in your face while your eyes were peeking out to watch this extremely strong guy surfing.

You glanced back at your magazine and then looked back up. This time the guy was walking over to you.

"Hi!" He exclaims as he carries his surfboard against his body's side.

"Hi." I said nervously.

"Well, I saw you kinda checking me out while I was surfing. I knew I was good but I didn't know that I was so good to get the attention of pretty girls." He smiled.

I started to blush like crazy.

"Umm would you like to hang out with me and my friend?" He asked and pointed to his friend standing there watching us.

"Sure." I smiled back.

We made our way over to His friend.

"Logan, This is..." The guy looked at me for my name.

"(Y/N)." I said.

"(Y/N)." He finished his sentence. "And this is one of my best friends, Logan Henderson. And I'm Maslow-"

"Really James? Your gonna try that game?" Logan interupred.

"Logan! Let me finish! James Maslow." He grinned and showed his pearly teeth.

"Haha, Nice." I stated.

We startes walking along the shore and talked about what ever came to our minds.

"Do you like James?" Logn whispered suddenly.

"What no." I replied.

"Don't lie to Logan." He smiled.

"Logan!" I whispered/Yelled.

"(Y/N)!" He did the same.

"Well! (Y/N) here has something to say to you James and since I already know, I'm gonna go do a thing at a place. Later." He said then ran off.

"What were you two talking about? Logan can be a little weird but you'll get used to it." James said.

"He was just... Nothing really." I answered.

I was such a bad lier.

"Well ummm, I know that we just met but uh would you like to go out with me by any chance?" James asked.

My heart started beating faster and faster but I tried to play it cool, "Uh yea sure." I said.

He smiled and took out his phone. We exchanged numbers.

"Well, I'll call you tonight." James stated.

"Yaaaay! Woo Hoo!" Was what me and James heard before we turned our heads to find Logan with two video cameras recording us both.

I laugh and so did James.

James leaned in and his lips met my lips

"I'm glad I came surfing today." James smiled.

"I am too."

We walked to all the guys and everyone got introduced. You and James had a great relationship that lasted for a very long time.

Hope u like this one :)

Instagram : Rushomiez_Foreverz