James Imagine

James had been really snappy and mean lately. You thought thought that he would stop after a few days or so, But it was all the same.

You were on your bed, Watching T.V. while James was in the bathroom, Getting ready for bed.

"Where's the toothpaste?" James yelled. You could hear the cabinets and drawers bbeing opened then closed.

"Its in the drawer by the sink on the side!" You yell back. You heard him sigh loudly. Then, Out of nowhere, There was a loud crash. You immediately jump off the bed and rushed over to the bathroom.

"James! What the hell?!" You examined the floor. The drawer was on the floor too. "How did you manage to get the drawer out of the... Place?" You ask.

"I don't care, I can't find the stupid toothpaste." He complained. You roll your eyes. James pushes past you. Since James in Mr.Muscular, He literally PUSHED you into the wall. It didn't hurt that much but there was a slight bit pain. James didn't even notice and went downstairs.

"Mom, Dad! What happened?" Your 14 year old son asks as he makes his way over to you. He helps you up. "Are you okay Mom? Where's dad? I'm gonna give him a price of my mind." He whispered the last part.

You raise your eyebrow at your son. "I mean, Sort things out with him, Mom." He assured. You nodded your head.

He ran down and you listened to their little conversation.

"Dad? What's up?" He started. James was.on the couch with his hands over his chest.

"Well, Things have been a little stressful lately. I just don't feel like people are really helping the situation." James said. Matthew(I really like this name) smiled that James actually talked to him.

"Well, Dad, You kinda hurt Mom. You know you can always talk to us anytime." Matthew explained. James's face turned to guilt in a heart beat. He quickly stood up and ran up the stairs.

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologized. You smiled and hugged him. Matt came up the stairs with a big smile. He joined the hug and you guys made up that night.

Who knew an apology could also be done by the bathroom by the stairs. :)

Hope u liked it :)