James Imagine for Liz_staab

I personally love this Imagine the most. And listening to Jason Derulo's Marry Me was the best idea anyone ever gave me! I hope u like it as much as I do! :)

Big Time Rush was on the last show of their World Tour. You went with them for the whole time.

All the girls were screaming and calling out the guys' names. Some.girls were even asking you.for autographs and pictures.

Suddenly you heard James make an announcement.

"Can you all please all settle down?" James asked the audience.

Everyone was queit until James started again.

"Thank you very much. Now I would like to ask my beautiful girlfriend, Liz, to come up on stage." He said.

You went onto the stage and gave James a confused look. Dustin and the guys were all smiles.

"Liz... I love you so much now all you have to do is listen." James instructed.

You did as told and sat down on the stool that was set on stage.

Music started and it got dark but spotlights were on you and James. He started singing "Marry Me" by Jason Derulo :D

You were tearing up during the song the whole time. Even when it started. The song ended and James got down on one knee.

You covered your mouth with your hands.

"Liz, I've known you for about three years now and I want us to be more. The song basically explained everything. So what do you say? Do you want to be my Mrs. Maslow? Will you marry me?" He sang the last part and pulled out a beautiful ring.

"Yes James! Yes!" You say.

He puts the ring on your finger and kisses you with so much passion. The crowd went wild.

Liz I hope u like this one cause I did! A lot! I can't even tell u how much I love this one. :D :D :D