James & Kendall Imagine for cpayne154

The guys, me, and Alexa were all at Kendall's house for a movie night.

Jackass was the movie we were watching and kept laughing at. Something was really weird though so I looked over at Kendall and saw him looking at me. He quickly turned away. I looked over at James and He did the same thing.

"I'll get more popcorn. Catie, You coming? Okay let's go!" Kendall said and grabbed my hand then dragged me into the Kitchen.

"What was that all about?" I whispered and tried not to disturb anybody.

Just then, James walked in and gave Kendall a death glare.

"One sec Catie." James said and took Kendall's arm.

They both went outside into the Parking lot.

"What are you doing?" Kendall Asked.

"You are gonna ask her out but you know I want to." James angrily let out.

"No! I didn't know that you liked her too James! Listen I've been wanting her since I first saw her-"

"Me too!"

"And I've always wanted to ask her out and-"

"Me too!"

"Can I finish?!" Kendall exclaimed.

"ME TOO! WAIT sure yea go on." James calmed down.

"As I was trying to say... I want her. Not to break her heart or use her. Because I love Catie." Kendall finished.

"Me too!" James exclaimed Again.

"You always get the ladies James. Just this once, Please." Kendall softened.

"But if She says no then I will ask her." James warned.

"Deal!" Kendall smiled.

"Plus... Thanks for calling me the ladies man. But I already knew. How can you say no to this face." James bragged and gestured his hands to his perfect face.

Kendall Laughed and rolled his eyes then they both walked into the house Like nothing happened.

"Where were you?" Carlos and Me asked at the same time.

They both laughed and James took a deep breath and sat down on the couch and shook his head.

Kendall and James smiled at each other then Kendall walked up to me.

"Catie... Will you uh Go out with... Me?" Kendall stuttered.

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Is that what all the yelling was about?" I asked.

"Kinda." Kendall simply answered.

I looked at James and smiled. He faked smile back.

"Awww James!" I cooed then ran over to him and hugged James.

"Your my best friend and like a brother I never had. I just don't wanna Change that." I softly said.

James chuckled and hugged me tighter.

"Awwwww." Alexa said and acted as If She was crying.

"Haha." Me and James said.

We all enjoyed the movie once again. It was one of the best nights ever.