Logan Imagine

Today, You were getting married to him. The man you loved ever since day one! That's right, Logan Henderson. Everything was going great so far. You were in the room, Looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Don't mess up." You whispered to yourself. You took a seriously deep breath and tried not to cry. You sighed and sat on the bed, Thinking. Thinking about your future with Logan. Suddenly, Your dad comes to the door.

"Are you ready, Sweetie?" He asks with a few tears in his eyes. You wanted to let go of your emotions. Happiness, sadness, everything else that you could possibly think of. You finally nodded and got up then walked to your dad. You locked your elbows and walked out.

You walked down the aisle and saw Logan standing there with the biggest smile ever. You couldn't help but smile back. You got to where him and the priest were standing. After the vows, The priest started talking.

"Do you, Logan Phillip Henderson, Take (Y/N) to be your wi-"

"I do, I do, I do!" Logan exclaimed and showed his perfect teeth. You smiled even more at hoist excitement.

"Do you, (Your Full Name), Take Logan Phillip Henderson to be you Husband?"

"I do." You say. Logan grins and licks his lips.

"You may kiss your bride." The priest finishes.

"Yes." Logan squeals immediately. He takes a small step forward and grabs your waist. He slowly leans in. The kiss is slow and passionate. Everyone cheers as they clap and stand up.

You always knew that Logan and you would get married and have a happy ending :) or should I say this is just the beginning ;)

Hope u liked this one :)