Kendall Imagine

You were in Starbucks because all you wanted to do is relax because of your tough day.

First, Your boss almost fired you.

Second, You and Your best friend had a huge fight for heaven knows what.

Third, When you were driving home, your car broke down and your heels broke.

"Can I have a Caramel Flan Latte please?" I asked.

"Of Course." The lady said and went to get your bevarage.

You went to go sit down. You sat down by the window and just stared at the world. Starbucks always made you calm down.

You turned to look at the counter and the lady was looking at you with a smile and your drink. You went to go get it and said "Thanks".

You turned around and bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and-" The good looking man started but stoped when he saw your face.

Kendall's P.O.V.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going and-" I stoped when I saw her face.

She was beautiful and so Pretty.

"It's Okay Sir." She said and turned around to sit down.

SIR !!!

"I'm Kendall." I said as I followed her.

"Good to know. I'm (y/n)" She said.

I held out my hand and she shaked it. I smiled at her not knowing what to do next.

Your P.O.V.

He was nice and cute.

What would he want with me?

"So... Would a pretty girl like you.wanna hang out with me?" Kendall asked shyly.

"Uhh Umm... Sure." I said.

"Yes! Lets go." He quickly said.

"Don't you wanna get your drink?" I asked realizing he walked in here and the only thing he did was follow and talk to me.

"Oh Yea! That." He said and went to the counter.

He came back two minutes later.

"Shall we leave?" He asked and sounded like royalty.

"Haha yes we shall." I copied and we left Starbucks.

"So y/n... What brung you to Starbucks?" He asked obviously trying to atart a conversation.

"My feet." I replied.

"Haha your funny. I like that." He stated.

"Well I had a hard and rough day so Starbucks is the frist place I come to on these situations. Its like a hangout for me." I completely answered.

"Thats nice. I come here to hangout too. We have a lot in common." He said.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I questioned.

"Well Starbucks is one. We both love The Caramel Flan Latte." He said and I looked at his drink and he had the same thing."Also, we are going to be dating in a few days." He finished.

I stopped walking and looked at him with a confused look.

"Y/n, will you please go out with me?" He said to me.

"Yes. I would love to Kendall." I nodded.

"Great!" Kendall said and took out his phone. We exchanged numbers.

"See you on Friday Y/n!" Kendall said and kissed your cheek and walked off.

That was a part of a beautiful and Forever lasting relationship.

This is not my best.one but I got bored so I thought "Why Not" so here it was :) Hoped u liked it.