Make Out Sessions

James: You got out from your bedroom after getting dressed for the day. "Hey Babe!" You exclaim to James as you enter the kitchen. "Hey, You look hot today." James smirked. "Thank you." You laughed. James walked closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He looked deeply into you eyes and smiled. He then looked down at your lips while licking his. He leaned in and brushed his lips against yours. You couldn't deny it, Obviously, Who would? James tightened his grip around you and pulled you closer to his body. The passionate kiss got more heated. He pushed you against the wall. He licked your bottem lip, asking for entrance and you let him in. He smirked, once again, into the kiss. Then, Took you up to your bedroom ;)

Logan: You were wearing a tight black dress for a party that you were going to with Logan. He didn't see you yet and, Just for fun, You wanted to get him turned on. You walked downstairs to where Logan was standing and when he saw you, He just stared. "Logie?" You asked, This was totally part of your plan. "You I-Uh, Umm you look... Sexy Baby." He stuttered and grinned at you. "Thanks Logan. You don't look too bad yourself." You smiled. He walked up to you and attacked your lips with great force but gently and passionately. You two started making out. You moaned into the kiss and that's what he wanted. Your hands bring his head closer to deepen the kiss even more. You break the kiss and say, "Lets Go!". He stood there with his mouth hanging wide open. You were such a tease!

Carlos: Your parents were in the living room because they came to visit you and Carlos. You were getting there refreshments from the fridge when Carlos walks in. He was looking at you with his adorable eyes. "Are you okay?" You ask him. "Yea Umm I just wanted to Umm get a-a spoon?" It was more of a question than an answer. You smiled and went to go Peck his lips but instead he captured you in his arms. "Carlos, My parents are right there." You mumbled on his lips. "So?" He said and shrugged. The kiss got rough. It turned into a make out session. You heard a knock on the kitchen door and it was your dad. "Honey? What's going on in here?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. You blushed and took the tray out to the living room while leaving Carlos standing there and cheekily smiling.

Kendall: You were making dinner when suddenly you feel two strong arms snake around your waist. "Kendall. Stop it." You it you giggled a bit. "No." He said and turned you around to face him. He leaned in and kissed your lips. He didn't pull back at all. He deepened the kiss even more. He started to gently bite on your bitten lips which made you moan. Your hands found there way up to his neck and pulled him closer to you. You and Kendall were making out in the middle of the kitchen. "Kendall, Dinner." You say into the kiss. He ignored your comment and kept doing his thing. You tried to push him away but he was just two strong. Guess who's dinner hot burnt that night?

Sorry if this was bad but hey, I tried! Hope u liked this one :)