Logan Imagine

You and Logan have been fighting for the last few weeks and you couldn't take it anymore.

"Logan! I'm just saying that you can spend just a little more time with me than the guys!" You yelled.

"I have a job to do! I can' just sit around all day with you for no reason!" He yelled back.

"You know what, thats it! I'm out of here!" You yelled and went to youf shared bedroom with Logan.

"(Y/N) wait! No I'm sorry!" Logan apologized while I put my shirts in the suitcase.

"Save it Logan." You said calmly.

You grabbed your suitcase and confronted Logan once more.

"Logan, I'm sorry for wasting your precious time." You said then Left.

Logan stood there heartbroken.

You cried the whole time in your car. You.kept getting texts and calls from Logan but You had to resist. As you drove you saw the park that Logan took you for your second date. Tears escaped your eyes as the memories flooded in.

You got to your best friend,(Y/BF/N)'s House. Before you could knock, the door  swung open and you were pulled into a hug by your friend.

"Omg! I saw you coming from the window and I saw you crying and... What Happened!?!?" She asked.

"Logan Happened." You simply say and cry again.

"Oh God! Come in." She said.

She took your suitcase and brought you inside.

"You can stay as long as you want and need." She said."And if Logan comes back, I will tear that guy apart just like he did to your heart!" She said sounding serious.

"Thanks." You smiled at her confidence. You were really Lucky to have a friend like her.

"For Dinner we can order Pizza!" She exclaimed and you laughed and nodded.

You went upstairs to an empty room and opened your suitcase. There you saw Logan's Sweatshirt.

"Oh My Gosh." You barely whispered.

Without hesitating, you put on the sweatshirt. It still smelled like him and reminded you of him.

You went downstairs and saw your friend on the phone.

"Yea Hi, I want and extra large Pizza! I want on it Jalepeneo and can you make the bread extra cheesy?" She questioned the worker.

"Haha. Seriously?" You interupted.

She just nodded and said"$17.95? No Prob!" After that she hung up.

She looked at you then the sweatshirt."Is That... Logan's?" She raised an eybrow and smiled.

"Uh Yea. I must have grabbed it when I was packing my stuff." You explained.

"I get it (Y/N), you still love him and you miss him." She said and stood up.

"You really Think so?" I asked a little unsure.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." You said and walked to the door.

You opened it and were quickly engulfed in a tight hug. Then you realized that it was Logan.

"(Y/N) I can't live without you. Can you please come back? Please please please Baby I need you!" He begged.

"Logan I-" You started but were cut off by Logan's lups in yours.

You kissed back for sure. You did miss him and everything about him.

"Hello? I'm still here." Your friend coughed up.

Logan and you pulled away and Logan stared at his sweatshirt.

"Is that mine?" He pointed to the shirt.

"Yea I kinda grabbed it from the closet when I was angry at you." You said to him.

"You needed a peice of me, didn't you?" Logan teased and you just.laughed.

"So can you please come back? Please?" He asked again.

"Yes Logan. I'll come back." You agreed.

"(Y/N), even though we only lived together for a few hours, I will miss you." Your friend said while walking towards you.

"Your my Best friend, I can see you anytime I want." You reminded her.

"Oh yea... Then have a nice day. See ya." She pushed you into Logan on purpose and closed the door.

"Aren't you gonna get your clothes?" Logan asked.

"I'll get them later." You said and he leaned in to kiss you.

"Never leave me ever again." He mumbled into the kiss.

"Never Again." You said and you both smiled.

I think that this is my best one yet.

Do u agree? I hope you liked it! I will uodate more :)