James Imagine

Before I start, I saw that I had over 5,000 reads! you guys are so amazing And I love you all so much! Thank you!!!!

You and James were in the studio for Dancing With The Stars.

"Hi (Y/N)! So glad to finally meet you. James talks on and on about you whenever he gets the chance." Peta says as soon as she sees you.

"Haha nice to meet you too." You say and shake hands.

"Well this is great! You both get along fine together!" James Exclaimed and smiled at both of you. "Lets get started."

"Okay." Peta says and walks to the middle of the room.

James comes over to you and kisses you before following Peta. He always kissed you before he left for the Studio. Now your with him so he can get his 'Good Luck' anytime.

They were dancing and you were watching every move. It was so beautiful and graceful. They glided across the floor so swiftly.

They ended the dance and immediately faced you.

"That. Was. Amazing!" You exclaimed and clapped your hands like crazy.

"Thanks. No Changes?" James asked you and walked over.

"Well, I'm not a professional James but I thought it was Perfect!"

"Thanks anyway Babe." He said and hugged you.

Peta coughed and smiled at you. "You two are so cute together."

"Awwww, Thank you." You say and walk towards her.

"We should hang out later. How about the mall right now." She suggested.

"Yes! Lets go!" You cheer. You both grabbed your purse and went to James. "James, We're going shopping together so you can stay hee and do whatever. See ya later. Bye!" You say and kiss his cheek.

Before he could even open his mouth, You and Peta rush out the door.

Leaving James alone and mad and upset that you and Peta arent paying attention to him.

       ~After Shopping with Peta~

"James! We're back!" You yell when you walk into the room.

"Where is he?" Peta curiously looks around. You shrugged your shoulders and turned your head.

"BOO!" You and Peta scream so loud.

"James!" You and Peta yell and slap his arms on both sides.

"You guys left me alone here. I didn't know you'd become BFFs if I introduced you to one another and leave me out." James said quietly.

"Oh James. I didn't know you felt like that." You say and hug Him. He hugged back and looked at Peta. and gestured his hand for Peta to join the hug. She smiled and came.

James and Peta went on and got an amazing score on the show.

"Thanks for supporting me (Y/N)!" James announced into the Microphone as he looked at you in the audience and waved.

The night was perfect. You and Peta started a great friendship and James Barely ever got Jealous of you two but did once in a while.

Hope u liked it! thanks for 5000 plus! :)