Chapter 16

As soon as the brothers got home, they rushed up to their rooms and slumped onto their beds. Their parents were off to do a mission and so did Itachi. The two young Uchihas sat on their bed reading.

Naruto put his book down and let out a yawn. He got out of bed and went down stairs to make dinner. Once he finished he took a nice hot bath.

"Sasuke, dinners on the table if you want... any... I'm gonna go... to sleep..." Naruto drowsily stated and slumped onto the couch fast asleep.

Til the very next day waddle, waddle

Fugaku and the rest of the family walked into the house, all of them very tired after their mission. "We're home-" Fugaku stopped himself when he spotted the two young Uchihas sleeping soundly on the couch.

Both looked close to falling of the bed, but Sssuke looked as if he's going to choke on his saliva sooner or later.

About an hour later Mikoto finished making brunch. Fugaku walked into the living room to wake Naruto and Sssuke up, but the two of them ended up falling off the couch.

"Ow... shit that hurt." They both said while clutching their sore heads, Fugaku chuckled and Naruto looked up to see Fugaku chuckling at the two. Naruto grinned.

"You two seemed to enjoy your sleep." Fugaku said still chuckling.

"Morning tou-san." Naruto said standing up and hugged his father. Fugaku ruffled the blondes hair, Naruto then walked up to Sasuke and helped him up.

"Anyway, get dressed and eat. The Namikaze's will be here soon." Fugaku explained and walked to the dining to eat his brunch.

"Hai." Both boys responded in unison.

Naruto took a shower first and did his usual routine. Once he finished he put on a midnight blue sleeveless jacket that he zipped up halfway, white cargo shorts and black shinobi sandals. Naruto didn't bother putting a genjutsu on his clan Crest on the back of his jacket.

While Naruto waited for Sasuke he sunshined to his room in the Namikaze house. There he packed his remaining books and other things he needed.

When he got back Sasuke finished changing. Naruto put the last book away and smiled. "Wanna go train?" The blond asked.

Sasuke obviously agreed, "wait, let's go eat brunch first. I'm really hungry... I didn't have dinner last night I was way too tired." Sasuke explained.

"Relatable." Naruto said and the two went down stairs and ate their brunch.

A few minutes later they finished eating. Itachi offered to do the dishes while the two head out to train. Naruto and Sasuke decided to walk instead of flashing to the training grounds.

Along the way, the two Uchihas ran into the Namikaze family. Naruto growled and cursed at them mentally while Kurama just laughed at Narutos insults at the Namikazes.

"Hey Sasuke!" Mito exclaimed. Fucking banshee! Naruto growled. Sasuke ignored her and kept walking at the same pace as Naruto. Minato eyed Naruto who only looked straight ahead.

His blue eyes held no emotion. Minato frowned and looked away. Mito hated being ignored so the fact that Sasuke just ignored her infuriated her. "HEY!!! I WAS TALKING TO YOU, YOU STUPID EMO BAKA!!!!" Mito screeched.

Sasuke was about to go punch the Namikaze on the face but Naruto placed his hand on Sasuke's shoulder. Sasuke turned his head and saw Naruto slowly shaking his head.

Sasuke shoved his fist in his pocket letting out a 'tch'. The two kept walking and as soon as they got to their private training ground they instantly began to spar.