Description

Melissa Hughes is a typical teenage girl except for one thing... she HATES boys, expecially one player named Mark Hastings.

Even though she comes from a rich family (though only her friends know of her wealth) she is somehow still one of the outcasts at school. Her and her best friends Chelsea, Annie and Josh have a difficult time blending in with the crowd, especially when Melissa can't talk to the most popular boy in school without getting in an argument.

All of this changes when Melissa finds a note tape under the desk with an obnoxious comment and she writes back. As a conversation forms, she finds out she has more in common with this stranger than she thought was possible. Imagine her suprise when she finds out she has been writing to...

A/N: Thanks to any readers!

This book is dedicated holistically to xEvansx for her cool Zombie book 'One by One.' There may be various other dedications to users throughout the book as well!

I am currently going through the book and editing it all as I began this book when I was 15 and my English skills were a lot worse than they are now. I still plan on finishing this book, but I cannot promise frequent updates as my sole focus at the moment is school, but after this year, I will have complete high school and have more time to dedicate to my books.

Thanks again, hope you enjoy the story!

-Bella

Leave A NoteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara