Tension and Bad Art Work

BROKE ME?  What the hell did that even mean?  I was fine.  As far as I knew anyways.  I put my hand out and was about to grab the handle when I was grabbed by my waist and pulled back.  My heart nearly busted out of my chest.  I spun quickly to see who was grabbing me and found Luke.

"Scared ya?"  He said and then he did this absolutely adorable giggle that I had never heard come from those amazing lips, and yet it was so familiar it made my heart flutter a bit.  But then he leaned in to kiss me and a wave of guilt hit me like a pile of bricks and I pushed myself from his arms.  "What?"  He asked grabbing my hand, not roughly like usual but gently. 

"I...You know you cant just sneak up on people and scare the shit out of them and expect them to be all welcoming and stuff."  I said blurting out the first bullshit excuse that came to my head.  To be honest my head was just a complete mess right now.  Like I knew I liked Luke, that was a fact to me from Day 1.  But then Harry comes along and I knew he was cute but the thought never crossed my mind until we kissed and now he is all I can think of.  Granted it had only happened maybe like 10 to 15 minutes ago, but I still felt the butterflies that were still in my stomach.  There was something in that kiss that felt so different then when Luke had kissed me.  And the Flash.  Harry and I had had something.  But so did Luke and I.  But I didn't know what fully.  To be honest I was sort of feeling slutty right now.  Like was I just bouncing between the two of them.  

"I'm sorry."  He said pulling me in and hugging me.  He was a lot taller than me so this led to me burying my face in his chest.  Then the door to the shack opened.  I squirmed a bit so Luke would let me go, and I turned to meet Harry's eyes.  He smiled and I smiled softly back at him before looking at the ground.  

"So food?"  Louis said quickly from behind Harry.

"You sure we aren't a problem?"  Luke asked putting his hands on my shoulders.  

"Not a problem at all.  Gotta make sure my sister is taken care of properly before I let her wander off with you two."  He said before turning and walking farther into the shack so I couldn't see him.  Harry smirked and didn't looked surprised which lead me to believe that he knew already, maybe from his flash he had during our kiss.  But the tightness in Luke's hands made me realize he knew nothing of that.  I turned my head a bit to look back at him and he mouthed BROTHER to me.  I nodded and smiled a bit.  His vulnerability due to lack of information was absolutely adorable.  And perhaps had I not kissed Harry earlier I probably would have kissed him then.  But maybe until I get this whole love triangle thing figured out I should refrain from kissing anyone for a while.  I turned and saw Harry was still looking at me.  I was about to head towards the door when Luke spoke up.

"Why are you staring at her like that?"

"Like what?"  Harry snapped.  His tone was very different than it usually was.  

"Like...Like you know something about her that you shouldn't."  Luke said sort of pulling me back and stepping in between Harry and I.

"Maybe I do."  Harry said stepping outside.

"Guys can you chill out please."  I said pushing past Luke so I was in between them.  Like it would make some difference.  To be honest if they went at it there was nothing I could do about it.  They both were a lot bigger and stronger than I was.   

I felt Luke grab my hand before he pulled me past Harry and inside the hut.  Louis must have heard everything because he stood over by his makeshift fireplace staring at us when we came in.  

"Everything OK?"

"Fine."  Luke said before sitting in a chair.  He had lost that adorable smile he had earlier and now he just looked pissed off.  I bit my lip feeling a bit awkward about the situation.  I could hear Harry walk in and close the door.