Knife Play

I nodded slowly and after a moment the stranger lowered his hand allowing me to breath through my mouth.  Part of me wanted to wipe around and confront this person.  But the other part of me was terrified that any unexpected movement might cause him to do something to me.  SO I stood still as I could watching as Luke and Harry got closer to the shack.  The stranger said nothing but I could feel him standing behind me.  Watching just like me.  Once the boys were inside he finally spoke up.

"Where did you guys come from?"  He asked finally stepping in front of me, revealing himself.  He was taller than I was but not as tall as Luke or even Harry.  His hair was messy and he had at least a few days worth of stubble on his face.  His eyes were a beautiful blue, and all at once I wasn't afraid of him.  But in that moment he had a look on his face.  His whole demeanor changed once he stepped in front of me.  

"K-Kelly?"  He said his face scrunching up.  

"What...How...How do you know me?"

"What are you doing here?"  He said grabbing my arm.  His grip was firm but non threatening.  I felt a flush of panic still.  He knew me.  He knew my name.  How do all these people know me and I know none of them?  "You were suppose to stay?  Why did you leave?  You are so fucking stubborn!  I told you to fucking stay!"  He yelled loudly causing me to wince.  

"Who are you?"  I said loudly.

"You don't recognize me?"  He said letting me go.  I shook my head.

"Its me?  Louis."  He said softly but I could hear a bit of pain in it.  

"I don't even know who I am how am I suppose to know who you are."

He opened his mouth and then a thud and he was on the ground, Harry standing behind him.

"Why did you do that?"  I screamed dropping to my knees.

"He was yelling at you.  It was threatening sounding.  I was just trying to protect you."  He said dropping on the other side of Louis.  

"He was a couple feet from me.  Don't you think if he was going to do something he would have done it long before you got here?"  I asked looking up at him.  

"I..I-"

"Nice hit Harry."  Luke said running up behind him.  I shook my head and looked back down at the boy that laid unconscious in front of me.  

"Lets get him to the shack, I think I saw some bandaging and what not inside."  Luke said once he was standing next to him.  I stood and the boys helped each other, lifting Lois by her arms and legs.  I followed slowly behind them as they made their way to the shack.  I said nothing, instead keeping my eyes on Louis's face.  I don't know if it was because I wanted to know something about my life before all this started or if him asking me if I knew him made something click, but he did seem familiar.  But I had no idea how.  

Once we reached the shack I cleared the wooden table and they laid him on it.  I grabbed some water and turned his head to the side so I could clean the small cut on the back of his head.  

"Well we might have to stay here tonight."  Harry said dropping the small pack he had on his back.

"Yea we would never make it back before nightfall, besides I wouldn't feel right leaving him like that."  Luke said walking up next to me.  Part of me wanted to tell him that this guy recognized me.  He knew my name and everything.  But for some reason I just didn't.  I decided to wait until Louis came to.  Maybe he would know Harry and Luke too.  But for now I needed to concentrate on helping him, and not getting woozy from the small amount of blood that was coming from the gash on his head.