15~ Perfect Party! .... NOT

I don't know why I even put Damien into our argument. I mean what was I thinking? Darren already hated Damien for leaving his position as prince.

My thoughts were driven away by a knock on the door. "Miss, Candice?" I could hear the familiar voice of Martha.

"Martha?" I said happy for her company, "Come in" I said eagerly.

Martha popped in her head with a small smile. "It's nice to see you again, Miss Candice" she said.

"Likewise Martha" I said with a smile. "So what's new?" I asked.

"Well, since you asked, in any minute now, Lucia and Tina are to come by" Martha informed me.

Lucia and Tina! My cosmetic friends!! Wait... "What's the special occasion this time?" my face wasn't happy anymore and I knew it.

"Prince Darren's Cousin's birthday, Sir Clark" she answered.

"A birthday party. How come Darren didn't tell me?" I mumbled to myself.

"When is it exactly?" I asked Martha.

"About an hour and a half from now. At 8:30 pm" she said.

"Wow, it's already 7:00 pm?" I was so shocked.

She nodded in response. Just then Lucia and Tina came in walking through the doors with their bags behind them. Martha leaving the room.

"Lucia! Tina!" I shouted with joy.

"Hello, darling" Lucia greeted me with a hug.

"It's nice to see you again, hun" Tina greeted me with a hug also.

"My word, Candice" Lucia complained.

"What?" I asked uneasy.

"You overflow with the scent of a specific male" Lucia elbowed me.

Tina only giggled at the remark, nodding in agreement.

I stood there looking at them sheepishly. I knew exactly what they were talking about. Of course sometime ago Darren was practically on me. Us grinding on each other.

"I take that as I need a shower?" I guessed.

"Not to be rude, as I know, mates love each other's scents, but yes, hun. My nostrils are going to make me faint with the overwhelming scent" Tina remarked with a smile.

"No worries I'm on it!" I ran to the bathroom and took a shower quickly.

I predicted about fifteen minutes being in a soothing shower when a knock came on the door.

"Come one darling! You've only got 50 minutes to makeover you!" Lucia voice rang on the other side of the door.

"Coming!" I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my skinny body. I swung open the door. I practically jumped into the seat, feeling special for a makeover.

"So what's today's makeover special?" I asked.

"Hair half up, half down. Plus, bangs out and messy, to make it sexy" Tina sung.

"And I'm going to add gold sparkly eye shadow. Along with black eyeliner, mascara and nail polish" Lucia said excitedly.

Before I knew it my black nails were dried. My hair was straightened out, like Tina said 'half up, half down' along the crown part of my hair with my bangs swaying out, on the sides of my forehead, almost baby hair. My makeup was being finished now, meanwhile my hair was being pinned with small sparkly accessories. Next thing I knew the girls were putting on a pair of gold angel wings as earrings. And finally the moment I was waiting for... my dress!