3~ Embarrassment

My eyes roamed forever the ceiling above me, that matched the color of my blood running through my veins. I had all the time in the world to play with my thoughts and asked myself: 'Who do I miss?'.
I missed my parents for sure. But I still didn't understand why they didn't do anything to stop him from taking me. I don't think I was ever going to get over that moment in my life.

Next on my list was Anna. I was going to miss my best friend since the seventh grade. She made my day go from lame to awesome. Everyday I got to see her perfect teeth with her bright smile way early in the morning or even sometimes a phone call before bed, but now I guess that's all gone.

Next bullet point whom I would miss was Jacob. We were friends since like the fifth grade. It was the longest time I knew anyone who wasn't my family. I was especially going to miss him, because he usually helped me out if I was going through a tough time. If he were here with me, I'm sure he'd use his super smart brain and bust us out of here.

What the heck was I thinking? It seemed like I was about to die and was currently reminiscing my past and everyone I ever loved. I was so pathetic. I wasn't gonna die. And if I had to, it wasn't gonna happen without a fight.

I started to feel really hot, sticky and bothered because of the humid weather. I saw a closet and went ahead peering at the closet's materials. I was amazed that perfectly sized clothes were neatly hanging on hangers. I wasn't the one to take clothes from a stranger's home, but this evil stranger's home was the exception. I mean I was captured against my will. I needed to gain something from this experience. So I took all the clothes I needed and went into the bathroom, eager to take a cool short shower.

I needed to make sure I took a quick shower because I didn't know what would happen if I was in too long.

In the bathroom, there were already clean towels neatly hung on metal hooks. As I took a shower I saw the mark I had on my ribs. I had that since the day I was born. It was a red single tear drop shape. Though I had no idea what was the story or symbol behind it.

I finally finished taking a shower a few moments later and had on my matching burgundy bra and undie, letting my brunette long wavy hair loose enough to cover my chest.

The door knob to the bathroom, at the corner of my eye, was turning. I could sense something blush worthy was going to happen. All because I was too slow to realize I never locked the door when I got in the bathroom. I instantly grabbed my clean clothes as fast as I could and tried to cover myself.

As the door opened I spotted black shiny leather shoes walk through the door and stop a few feet before me. It was Darren who had entered, uninviting. He was staring at me with wide eyes that looked like he wanted to eat me.

"Go away you pervert!" I screamed at him covering at least the bottom part of myself as best as I could.

Instead of leaving he stood there eye raping me a few seconds more. He then walked even closer to me, roaming his eyes all over my body while biting down on his bottom lip. I had to admit, his look with the whole biting the bottom lip was a turn on, but I was still trying to get dressed here.

"It looks like the big guy spent extra time on you" he said slowly like he needed to catch his breath.

"Please get out" I said looking at the floor embarrassed with an aggravated tone.

His stare made me feel self conscience and crazy inside.

He disregards my statement as he pressed me against the cold wall, with my clean clothes squished in between us. I could feel his warm breath touching me across on my neck. I felt a pair of cool lips press against my warm neck and I involuntarily closed my eyes. But as seconds ticked by and we froze like that, I managed to find my voice again.

"Out. Now." I spoke up, as I pushed his abdomen with one of my hands. I could feel his muscular abs underneath my palm.

I started to shake a little as my hand lingered on his shirt, feeling sexual tension radiate from his being.

What stunned me was that he listened to me this time. Looking at my body as he walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him, with a satisfied smirk.

I swallowed and bit back any negative remarks I wanted to say. He knew he had gotten me in a heated corner and was content at my facial remark. Good thing he couldn't read my mind. He would probably be on cloud nine, for weeks.

To sober up the moment and get rid of the sunburn on my cheeks, I probably had, I quickly dressed into my clothes, mentally cursing at myself for not locking a door in a stranger's home.

*****DARREN AT THE SIDE!!! *****