5~ So Close To Suicide

My breakfast in my bedroom was tasting great. I had, fried potatoes and bacon with toast + a glass of orange juice. But after finishing my breakfast I was feeling super bored. I tried to open the door but it was locked, for some reason.

"Some trust" I mumbled under my breath angry.

I decided to take this time to explore the room I was in. The bed had a roof frame connecting from every angle of the bed. The ceiling had circles as decorative and a single chandelier was placed to give off light for the whole room. The room also had a small wooden square table, with a pink shaded lamp. The large, taller than human height, windows had black curtains hanging on each side to block a brighter view. I also saw a wooden walk in closet, and an abundant of clothes and make-up. Usually, I didn't wear make-up only for occasion purposes. I felt like makeup was a waste of time to put on and take off.

Impulsively, I jumped in the middle of my bed, laying flat on my stomach on the sheets and pillow. I could still breathe in a lingering scent, which smelt like a citrus of oranges and lemons.

I flipped on my back, facing the ceiling. I let out a frustrating sigh. I had a feeling that my life was never going to be the same. I didn't even know how many people where planning to walk into my life. What exactly were they to me? My life felt screwed. Like eternally screwed. I should've just drop dead, that way my life couldn't suffer in confusion and lies.

That's when I then had a brilliant idea.

Since the door was locked and he was gone and the doors to the balcony were open... then maybe I could... jump out of it and run away! I could feel a smile grow on my face.

I walked up to the window, opening it and looking down. I had to admit, it was a bit scary, but I pushed away that feelings to the side. Under me I could see, little people walking. And I could see the trees start to surround across the street.

I screamed a "hello!", but no one seemed to look up. Except for this one women who causally waved in acknowledgement and continued to walk on her way.

That's it, I was going to jump out of the balcony. In fact, I had nothing to lose if I lived or possibly died. I lifted one foot on the balcony railing then the other to balance myself like a cat on a rope, took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. I counted to five and jumped forward.

The whole time I was free falling down I kept my eyes shut. I could feel the wind underneath me, and hear it cry in my ears as I rapidly fell miles below.

My heart jumped when my name was called "Candice!". But I still had my eyes closed thinking it was probably a hallucination or my brain playing with me trying to make me feel bad for doing something so stupid.

I then stopped falling through the air and was catched by firm strong arms. How was this possible? I opened my eyes quick and saw who had catched me.

"Jacob!" I screamed as if I had woken from a bad dream and hugged him tightly. Afraid he wasn't real and he would disappear into dust.

He had just catched me in bridal style. I could see a wave of relief wash over him.

"Thank goodness your okay. What is wrong with?!" he scowled while dropping my feet to touch the ground.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" I question adding a pinch of hurt in my small voice.

"Of course I am" he said then pulled me in a tight hug, where my feet momentarily didn't touch the ground.

"You scared the sh*t out of me Candice!" I heard someone growl from above us.

I looked up to see Darren at the balcony, looking over the balcony pissed off for a second then his face turned into relief at the sight of me. I gave him back a angry expression that would say: 'it was your fault!'.

"Thanks for saving her, Jacob" Darren shouted at Jacob.

"No problem" Jacob replied. Then Darren went inside.

"Ah... you know him?" I said surprised. Then and there, I totally felt betrayed.

"Yeah, we need to talk" he said. Then grabbed my arm pulling me around the building I was once in.

I retracted my arm, out of his grip. "No! I'm not going back there!" I protested.

"Wanna bet" he said with a confident sinister smirk, I loathed.

"You can't make me" I said folding my arms, closing my eyes, and sticking my tounge out, like a bratty child.

In a second, Jacob had me in bridal style walking towards the enterance of the hell hole I was once in.

"No!" I screamed in anger, thrashing around in his arms.

Darren was in the front of the enterance. Jacob put me down in front of Darren. I pressed myself against Jacob, signaling I didn't want to go forward. Even so, Darren took my wrist and pulled me up the stairs.

"Darren!" I screamed.

"What?" he replied with a sigh.

I could see that Jacob was following us upstairs.

"What do we have to talk about that you haven't talked about?" I questioned.

"In your room is better to talk" he said.

He pulled me in the room I was previously in, closing the door behind him and Jacob.

I sat at the conner of the bed and looked at them both who were standing.

"Alright, I'm listening" I responded coldly. "Spit it out"

******ON THE SIDE IS CANDICE******