VI. BEAUTIFUL MONSTER (2/2)

• • •

She was drunk.

He shouldn't be taking advantage of her but she asked for a kiss and it was a very tempting request to fulfill.

The bewitching blue in her eyes.

The sly curl of her seductive lips.

Both tested his restraint.

Iron will, he had. But it was meek against her as she has always been his favorite. His weakness.

"Kiss me," she drawled once more.

A sudden thirst overflew him while he stared at her luscious lips. His throat felt dry.

In his sight, those lips opened in a slow motion. The corners slowly rose for an enticing smile too.

Those perfect lips demanded to be kissed. So without further debates in his head, he grabbed her neck and kissed her. Hard. Unleashing all his restrained hunger. He quenched his thirst by drinking her alcohol-stained sweetness. His tongue delving inside her mouth with much ardor which Kristina responded to with the same enthusiasm.

She held the back of his head to deepen their kiss and it made him feel like she was kissing his soul rather than his lips. That alone was enough to stir his c-ck into life.

A current of a hot rush of lust ran through his body, mainly coursing down to his erection.

I want to f-ck her. I need to f-ck her.

He pushed her on the railings, devouring her mouth like a starved beast. Then he grabbed the back of her knees, had her legs wrapped around his waist before his hand moved to grope her ass. His other hand supported her spine.

She weighted lightly and a big man like him was accustomed to carrying heavier equipment at the gym so it wasn't a sweat to quickly bring her to their bedroom without breaking their torrid kissing.

He threw her on the bed, immediately following to kiss her lips once more but she spun her back to him.

Her knees and hands were propped on the mattress. Hinawi nito and sariling buhok saka iyon inipon sa ibabaw ng kaliwa nitong balikat.

"Unzip my dress," utos nito.

André's burning lust magnified. It twisted his stomach with a monstrous desire that must be satiated real fast or else it would drive him insane.

Panigurado siyang hindi gugustuhin ni Kristina na may mangyari sa kanila kung wala ito sa ilalim ng impluwensya ng alak. But screw that!

He wanted to f-ck. She was willing to f-ck. So they will f-ck.

Asawa na niya ito ngayon. He owned her now. No more restrictions. He could do anything he wished to do with her, especially with her cünt.

Hinubad na niya ang suot nitong dress at napahigit siya ng hininga nang malamang panty lang ang suot nito sa ilalim ng damit. Pinaraan niya ang kamay sa makinis nitong likod bago niya damahin at pisilin ang bilugan nitong dibdib.

She keened.

Those globes have gotten plumper than the last time he had ever laid his eyes and his hands on them. They were warm and soft and had beautiful rosy pink n-pples. It got him more excited.

He pulled her torso up by clutching the column of her neck, tightly squeezing her breasts once more, slapping them before greedily suckling one hard peak deeply in his mouth.

Dinilaan niya iyon. Sinipsip. Kinagat-kagat. Lalo siyang naengganyo nang makarinig muli ng magandang ungol mula kay Kristina.

Bumaba ang isa niyang kamay. Inisilid niya iyon sa loob ng sheer underwear nito. Napakagat siya sa balikat nito sa tuwa nang madama niyang basa na ang pagkakababae nito. She was already turned on when he hasn't done much yet.

Magandang senyales iyon. Ibig sabihin lang niyon ay gusto talaga siya nitong makatalik.

Leisurely, he massaged her swollen nub until she was shallowly panting and making soft cries of delight. As he rubbed her, his fingers sliding down her small organ made sloppy sounds because of how wet she was. Her dripping juices were only a strong evidence of how pleased she was.

Gusto niyang matikman ito kaya marahan niya itong itinulak para dumapa sa unan habang nakatuwad pa rin ang puwitan nito. Hinubad na niya ang panty nito pagkatapos ay sinampal at minasahe ang pisngi ng mahubog nitong pang-upo.

He gripped her inner thigh, pulling her flesh apart to have a better access to her pink moistened cunny.

Inilabas niya ang dila para tikman ito. Pagkatapos niyon ay mabilis niyang naramdaman ang mahinang pagnginig ng katawan nito.

"You want me to kiss you here too?"

Kahit hindi niya nakita, alam niyang tumango ito.

He began making long strokes on her sensitive clitoris with his tongue.

"Oh my," she murmurs, highly dazed with pleasure. "Oh my, God."

He could tell how much pleasure she was receiving by the way she moaned. And as the pressure built before she reaches her climax, her moans became louder and louder.

Just before she obtained her orgasm, André opened his fly to release his large, angry erection and shoved himself inside her without warning. She screamed in pain and surprise of course, but the abrupt entry also granted her a great climax. He felt her orgasms rippling in the contractions of her vagina.

Napapikit siya at mahinang napaungol habang dinadama ang loob ng katawan nito.

Basa. Mainit. Komportable. Masikip tulad nang kuhanin niya ang pagkabirhen nito.

He felt at home inside her pussy.

For years, he craved to bone her once more and now that he's had her again he completely lost himself in the thrill and the explosive lust.

He rutted her pussy like a randy bull in heat.

She cried in pain. But she didn't tell him to stop so he went on and on ravaging her snug vagina with his cock until her moans were overlapped with his animalistic growls. The rational thinking he had was vanquished by the primal sexual desire that pushed to be satisfied.

Everything was done fast. He saw stars and it was as if he was struck by lightning when he finally erupted his seeds inside her.

Habol niya ang hininga. Ganun din si Kristina na lupaypay sa harap niya. Pawisan ito at mukhang pagod na pagod. Nakapikit na ang mga mata nito at tila papatulog na.

"I'm tired," she whispered sleepily.

"I know you are, Darling. You should sleep now." Matapos sabihin iyon ay magaan niyang nilaro ang buhok nito para lalo itong antukin.

He went too hard on her. But he was not to blame. Blame her beauty. Dahil titigan pa lang niya ang hitsura nito ngayon ay tinitigasan na naman siya.

Yes. He was having another erection.

A fiendish grin appeared on his lips.

He would fuck her again even if she's dead tired and asleep.