IV. SLEEPING LIONESS (1/3)

A/N: Hello again! If you find my story interesting please do vote all the chapters and if you have time, i-share mo na rin siya sa mga kakilala mo haha!

Nagsosorry na ako in advance kung mabagal ako mag-update. Pero thank you sa lahat ng mga nagtitiyaga! Thank you sa mga new readers. Sa mga first time makabasa ng gawa ko, you can try my other stories din lalo na 'yung mga tapos na. Try reading my Seducing the Billionaire. That one is loaded with sex scenes so I don't advice na basahin din siya ng bata :)

_________________________

※ ※ ※ ※

※ ※ ※ ※

_________________________

4
SLEEPING LIONESS

Quickly, he tackled Kristina. Forcefully pushing her down the bed, practically throwing her on the soft mattress. He pinned her down with his weight, grabbed her hands then placed them above her head. She fought, of course. Like a wild feral cat hissing and writhing and kicking beneath him. But she was no match for him. Within a millisecond he already had her hands cuffed on the bed rails. He wasn't a dominant in the BDSM community for nothing. Tying a woman down was no sweat to him.

He backed away and checked if there's a need to put more restraints on her.

"André!" she called out his name in panic. Horror was in her blue eyes, but it was immediately replaced with hot rage. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! GET THESE HANDCUFFS OFF ME YOU GODFUCKINGDAMN DURAK!"

Her fury was relative to the rise of her voice but he was too happy to keep her chained there to care. She began screeching and screaming loudly in a Russian language that he couldn't understand, though he caught a few Russian curse words that were sharply lashed out on him.

The cuffs he used on her had a feet long chain that allowed her hands some movements. She was harshly rattling it, causing the metal cuffs locked to the metal bars to clink incessantly. He knew she was trying to break the cuffs but be he had no worries as he knew too well that those were very sturdy and durable. What worried him was that she could hurt herself by roughly trying to pull her hands off the cuffs.

The reddening of her wrists angered him, he wanted to knock her unconscious just so she would quit it but he said nothing and did nothing about it. She will eventually stop if she felt the sting on her skin, he believed.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A NEED FOR THIS?!" Kristina screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Since you agreed to be my wife, I will now make sure that you stay within my grasp. I'm never letting you out of my sight. I won't take the risk of letting you out on the loose again, Kristina."

"You crazy dumbfu-ck! I am not going anywhere! Remove these cuffs at once or I swear I'll--"

"Or else you'll what?" he mocked. "You're chained there, Darling. You can't do anything."

"Just take these handcuffs off me!" she shouted hysterically. "Tang-ina mo! What are you, a fucking obsessed psycho ex that would hold me captive here? Are you insane?!"

"Maybe I am."

His eyes went hard, casting her an intimidating stare that reeked of darkness, blood, and murder. He was dignified to make her his wife. As a matter of fact, he never really had any intentions of letting her go when they meet again.

She was his.

She belongs to him.

He will go off to the deep end just to have her back. The redemption he's been longing for will be his. There's nothing that can stop him from filling the hole of emptiness in his heart that he endured for many years. Nothing.

The nonstop rattling of the chains led him to sharply click his tongue repeatedly. He shook his head with a discouraging look on his face. "Be a good girl now, Darling. Those cuffs won't break. You're just hurting yourself." Rolling the back of his wrist to check the time on his gold watch, he said, "Babalik na ako sa meeting na iniwan ko para sa 'yo. I'll be back after an hour or so. Take a rest while I'm out. I know you're tired."

He bravely kissed her forehead then instantly distanced himself. He went for the door then smiled smugly at her.

"No, no, no, no, no! You are not leaving me chained here! Pakawalan mo ako, hayup ka!"

"I'll miss you too, Darling." He began twisting the doorknob.

"André! Don't leave me here!"

He opened the door, stepped outside the bedroom, then slammed the door shut, leaving his most cherished woman locked inside.