VII. DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS

7 Deer in the Headlights

When she woke up, it was morning.

She opened her eyes, squinting and peering against the bright sunlight that showered her face. The slightest movement she made was painful enough to cause her to frailly wince as she sat up on the bed. Her body felt very exhausted and it ached everywhere like all of her muscle fibers were pulled to their hard limit. She fisted her hair. Her head throbbed and ached like mad. She was just wondering why she was feeling so tired when she was easily reminded of what occurred last night after seeing herself naked.

Fucked.

She was fucked last night by her ex-boyfriend.

Correction. Husband.

She hissed, refusing to acknowledge that they're a real couple now.

No. Not really. Only a couple by law.

Mentally speaking of the devil, André stood by the window pane. He was blocking an ample portion of the daylight outside—body against the light—that's why Kristina could only observe his silhouette and not his face.

He started approaching, face slowly coming out of the shadows with such a stunning smile that caused her heart rate to increase. It paralyzed her, like a deer stuck in the headlights who could do nothing but watch the danger that was about to hit it.

André was shirtless. His warm sand-colored muscular body, defined abs, and the sexy V-shape dredging down to his middle pelvic area were all mouthwateringly distracting that she became too busy ogling at his seductiveness to react when he kissed the top of her head, when he bent down to kiss her nipple, when he kissed her lips, and lastly, when he pinched her chin before speaking in his husky bedroom voice.

"Good morning, my gorgeous wife."

That was it. She was left astonished in his storm cloud eyes.

Hinalikan nito ulit ang labi niya at doon na siya medyo nahimasmasan. She was supposed to be angry at him, not let him do whatever he wanted.

Itinulak niya ito pero tila walang puwersa ang mga braso niya. Hinuli lamang ni André ang mga kamay niya saka balewalang inilagay at pinanatili ang mga iyon sa gilid niya.

"Are you hungry now?" Isiniksik nito ang mukha sa kanyang leeg na tila inaamoy ang kanyang balat. "You can have breakfast later after I eat you."

Nakikiliti siya sa ginagawa nito. "André, ano ba?! Get away from me."

Seryoso ang mukha na hinarap siya ng lalaki. Sa tingin na ibinigay nito, para bang tinatantiya nito kung gaano kabigat ng inis niya para rito. Hindi nagtagal ay ngumisi ito nang pang-asar.

"Last night you were asking me to kiss you. Now you're pushing me away. That quick, huh?"

"You fucking raped me."

An amused smirk lit his face. "Oh, that's how it's gonna be? We're calling it rape?"

Pinasadahan ng mga mata nito ang kabuoan ng hubad na katawan niya. She was used of showing off her skin and have other people look at it. Hindi niya hahayaang guluhin ng mainit na titig nito ang isip niya.

What happened between them wasn't rape. She had only accused him of molestation to spite him but apparently, her attempt to piss him off didn't work. He looked like he was in a really good mood.

Well, not for long.

Kristina will surely find a way to ruin it later.

Something dried and sticky pooled between her thighs. She realized it was his cum.