Chapter 9

I see Louis walking with two other boys Niall and....oh god....Harry.

He no doubt probably did this to spite me, he comes up on the boat shirtless, his swimming trunks lazily hanging around his waist. With a bandana around his head keeping his hair back.

Our eyes lock for a millisecond but it felt like hours. I see the flash of shock run across his face but quickly recovers as he continues and sits whatever he was holding on the ground and walks off the boat.

* Harry's POV *

Oh no, she's here she going with us, Louis said she probably wouldn't even come.

"What the hell Lou, you said she wasn't coming!" I say.

"I didn't think she would." He says carrying a cooler probably full of beer. "Why does it matter? I thought you wasn't in to her." He says cocking his eyebrow at me.

"I'm not, she just gets on my everlasting nerve." I say.

"Well, I'm sure Niall will keep her bust and she won't bother you. Just come on." Louis says.

"Fine." I give in. Ugh.

* Jordan's POV *

"I'm not doing this." I say getting up but Amanda grabs my arm.

"Why?" Amanda asks.

"Just because, I can't be one this boat." I say.

"Please Jordan, we've barely spent any time together." She says.

Maybe he won't bother you or try to talk to you and it'll be alright.

"Okay fine." I say sitting back down and sighing in defeat.

"Oh hey Jordan." I hear Niall. "I didn't think you'd come." He says smiling.

"Yeah me either." I say and laugh as if it was a joke.

He just smilies and moves to sit next to me.

Finally after a long time waiting for Louis and Harry. We finally set of onto the lake.

Niall kept trying to talk to me but I was too mesmerized by the glistening water to be able to make a conversation but I nodded and agreed to be polite and not hurt his feelings or anything.

Every once and a while I would look up to see Harry looking at me, but once he saw that I noticed he would look away.

Louis took a turn to curve around a large island, "You guys need to see this huge island that is right next to us, it's huge and cool!" Louis says as we float around it.

It quickly comes to my attention that the island he's referring to is in fact the island that Harry and I discovered.

"Can you please stop to boat I want to get a clear look please." I say to Louis and he smiles and stops the boat. I walk to the other end of the boat that's closest to the island.

Thank you all for reading my story I'd like to know who y'all are comment your name and say hi!! :))