Chapter 24

*Harry's POV*

After that douchbag guy came in and ruined everything I immediately stormed out of the cabin. I need to go somewhere I can't go to my cabin.

A light finally flicks on in my head and I start sprinting.

When I get to where the trail is I'm surprised to see that the trail was already there so she must be up there already. I debate on whether or not I should go up there. I decide to go, just to give her a piece of my mind.

I run up the trail and cross the bridge and go to the spot where I'd know she'd be. I was right.

"You got a lot of nerve to do this." I say scaring her.

"What?" She says like she doesn't know.

"How could you go back to that douchebag?!" I half yell.

"I haven't gone back to anyone actually!" She fires back.

"Oh really, well if you wasn't planning on it why would you even go to that creeps house?!"

"Are you serious?! I'm plenty old enough to go wherever I please!"

"That doesn't mean you just go to your ex boyfriends house especially one that did such horrible things to you!" I step closer to her.

"You don't even know what you're talking about, you know nothing!" Shes stands up to leveling up to my height and I just now realized how tall she really is. I back up a centimeter or two. 

"Amanda told me that he did horrible things to you and in my book that's enough to never go back to that person." I say without breaking my stare at her even though she can't keep her eyes on me even if she was strapped in place.

"Harry you have no idea what you're talking about. Amanda didn't like him in the first place." She says her voice trailing off farther with every word. I could tell she didn't want to talk about it but she needs to know.

"Jordan stop being so nice to everyone." I say turning to go back down the trail, I look back over my shoulder to see her looking at the ground not daring to show her eyes, "not everyone deserves a second chance." I say and on the way back down I couldn't help but realized that I was halfly talking about myself?