Chapter 6

* Harry's POV *

Our lips are almost touching, I want to, I probably shouldn't but she looks so beautiful in the glimmering moonlight, so I'm gonna just chance it.

Our lips brush slightly, and I can tell from hers eyes that her thoughts are miles away. I lean in more to fully kiss her.

"I can't." She barely whispers, I barely heard it but I did.

I pull away, "What?" I say before I think.

Her face turns a deep red, "I-I can't, Harry." She repeats.

"Why not?" I say, I sound too needy for this chick I barely know.

She opens her mouth to speak but I cut her off. "Nevermind," I sigh, "I've got to go." I tell her and turn around and walk back to the cabin leaving her standing there.

....

Fucking hell! What was I thinking? I told myself that I wouldn't get caught up in her, but the whole trail thing made it hard.

I should've just never even came here. But I have nowhere else to go my parents sent me here for the whole summer to have a normal teenage summer, because all I ever did was stay in my room and loathe.

'You need to live a little.' They'd tell me.

'Be a real teenager.' They'd say.

She's probably going to think I'll be all heartbroken and crushed by her harsh refusal. Sure, it didn't feel so good but I'll make her think that it never even effected me.

* Jordan's POV *

What. Just. Happened? Why'd he try to kiss me? I didn't even think we was friends, well, that's what I considered this thing.

He'll probably never even consider looking at me ever again. Should I have kissed him?

No, he's nothing but trouble, you don't want it to happen to you, again. Do you? No.

....

After he left I stood motionless for a good five minutes. Then I finally walked back up to my cabin, hoping I don't run into him again, for the rest of the day, or the rest of this summer. And I don't.

When I got to the cabin, I go in my room and read pride and prejudice for a while, after I got done I walked into the main part of the cabin to see that Niall and Louis was sitting on the couch, probably waiting on Amanda and Tasha.

"Hey, Jordan." Niall says with a smile.

"Hey." I say going to the fridge and pull out a popsicle.

"How are you?" He says after a silent moment.

"Pretty good, how about you?" I say while ripping the wrapper off the Popsicle and throwing it in the garbage.

"Cool, and I'm good. Me and Louis are gonna take Tasha and Amanda out to a movie." He says.

What the heck? We're supposed to be enjoying the outside, not going out to the mall.

"Cool," I say and decide to retreat to my room until they leave. "Well, have fun." I say and walk into my room and close the door.

I look for my book. Dang it! I left on that island! I can't go at the moment because the suns still up, and I have to have Harry with me. I'll never see that book again.