Chapter 20

*Harry's POV*
After what seems like forever of watching Amanda and Louis flirt and rub noses I decided to walk out to get some air.

When I walk out I try not to look at Amanda old oles mobile but I can't help it. I look over and peer through the wind shield to see the glowing g features of Jordan but she wasn't there?

I walk over to the car and look in the backseat windows to see nothing either. Maybe she called a cab? No. Why would there be a taxi service in the mountains of Tennessee. I immediately go into panic mode as I go back into the restaurant. Wait, I have to play it cool.

"Hey, Amanda, your friend, Jordan I think is missing." Smooth.

"What?! Are you sure? Did you look in my car?" She panics.

"Of course what kind of idiot wouldn't check?" I say and I see Louis give me a funny look.

"I'll call her cell." Amanda says and pulls out her phone as we exit the restaurant. She put the phone on speaker as we listen to the phone ring as we hold our breath.

"Hello."

"Jordan?!" Me and Amanda say in unison, I earn another weird look from Louis.

"...you've reached my voicemail. Sorry I can't answer..." I shut the phone and walk off, where is she?

"We should call the police." Amanda says with tears brimming her eyes as she calls 911.

Right as she was about to call 911 the phone rings.

"Jordan?!" I hear Amanda call out. I run over to the phone and grab the phone and earn another weird glance from Louis but I don't seem to give a fuck. "Where are you." I demand more than ask.

"Harry? Is that you? Where's Amanda."

"Dammit Jordan where are you!" I yell into the phone.

"I'm at Gage's house Amanda knows where I am." Who the fuck is Gage?

I look over to Amanda just watching with wide eyes, "Let me see your keys and direct me to Gage's house." I say to her as I take the keys before she can answer and I climb into her old silver olesmobile and she jumps into the passenger seat and Louis gets into the back.

"Is that where she is?" Amanda asks, her voice is kind of off, as if she would never expect her best friend to be at this guy's house.

"Who is this Gage?" I ask while I grip the gray leather steering wheel.

"Turn left, he's one of Jordans exes, one of her more scaring ones, he did so many horrible things to her. Turn right on this street."

"And she's with him?!" I say tightening my grip on the steering wheel until my knuckles are a ghostly white, everything's blurry and I don't know what's going on until Louis puts a hand on my shoulder and says to slow down and I look down to see I'm pushing 90.

"I don't knows what's gotten into her. I'm worried..." She trails off. "Left here, his house is the third house on the right."

I speed up some more to get to the house then park and I'm out of the car and at the doorstep before I could turn the car off, I bang on the door. "Jordan! Jordan open up!" Finally the door opens but it's a guy, "are you gage?" I ask grinding my teeth, his dumbest face just pisses me off.

"Yeah who wants to know?" That's it.

I rear my fist back and let him have one. He falls back and I continue to punch him on the ground. My vision is all blurry, I hope to god I'm not crying. I hear Louis and Amanda yelling and trying to pull me off of him and then I hear Jordan and I stop I look over to see a horrified Jordan standing next to the staircase beside the door.

"What is wrong with you?!" She yells and I back up off of him as she helps him up, then comes for me poking me in the chest scolding me. "Who do you think you are just hitting people you don't know. Just go! Go away Harry I think you've done enough here!" She say with tear in her blue eyes and it mentalling rips me in half.

"I- I'm sorry Jordan." Then I turn around and leave with Amanda and Louis following behind like puppies and we leave them.