♡| Missing You

"Swapna!!!!" I cried aloud.

"What.. what!! Why are you shouting like an ox?" Swapna widen her eyes shocked.

"Why should not I? We are at this shop for 2 hours and still can't buy anything. Can not you choose something a little bit fast?" I lost my patience. The shopping was never my cup of tea.

"Oh God Neha, clam down yaar ( friend). This is all for your Puja and diwali shopping. It is not my fault that you came here so late and did not buy anything for the Puja." Swapna said by making a face.

"Whatever!!" I could not take this now.

"Hey you should try it. This colour suits you well." She said with excitement in her voice.

"Oh not again." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop doing your drama and go." She said strictly.

"Yes ma'am." I went to the dressing room.

I was now in a shopping mall with my drama queen Swapna and she was buying cloths for me. But the problem was that she was trying to buy the whole mall for me. I meant seriously! Who took 4 hours for buying some simple comfortable cloths? She was choosing cloths for 2 hours in just one shop.

God this girl! I am going to die by this boredom. Just great!!!

It was 7 o'clock of evening now and still we were engaged in this stuff. We were now in the last shop of this mall.

"Now finally we are done." Swapna said with a satisfactory smile.

"Wow! You are too fast!" I rolled my eyes and made a face.

"Shut up and let's go home." She ordered me.

"Yes ma'am." I went behind her.

****************

"Hey girls, did you complete your shopping?" Pratik asked us while entering the drawing room of Swapna.

"Yeah we are done." Swapna answered him.

"After almost 5 hours in the mall!" I said and rolled my eyes at Swapna.

Pratik made his face a big 'O' and stared at Swapna with wide eyes.

"What? Don't look at me like that. It was not my fault that she came late and we were doing shopping at middle of the Durga Puja. Oh come on today is MahaSasthi and we were still doing shopping." She made a great excuse.

"Yeah. I am doing a job in a reputed company dear. I am not the wife of the CEO of that company dear that he does give me vacation anytime when I want." I made a face and looked at Pratik.

He was laughing silently by seeing me and our blaming session.

"Why are you laughing idiot?" Swapna said angrily.

"Because of the expressions of your bestie." He replied to his girlfriend while laughing in between.

"What I have done?" I asked clueless.

Swapna looked at me and then started to laugh just like Pratik.

I sat on the sofa dumbstruck.

My expressions are that funny? Really?

I stared at their happy faces. They were now in their own world of laughter.

Love to see them like this much happy.

I also started to laugh with them.

I wish my family also accept me and again we reunite like a happy family. I wish these Puja bring me that happiness which I am longing for these months.