♡| Unexpected

I have to see whats going on there. My sixth sense is continuously telling me that something is wrong. I need to know that..

I took my night jacket on my body and left my room quickly. I literally ran and reached that place as soon as possible.

When I reached that spot I saw some policemen came there and they were asking questions to some people of that crowd. I was confused to see the police.

What the hell is going on here?! Something terrible had happened here, I am sure of it. But how was not I informed by anyone.?

Just then I saw Maladi, standing with some other employees and also with other local people.

I should ask them about this! I am sure they know everything.

I went near them and came close to Maladi.

" Maladi what's wrong? Why the police came here? Did something bad happen to anyone? " I asked her worried.

"Actually.. hm...I.. mean.." she was hesitating.

Just then a person from her side spook up to me,

"Actually a body was found in the garden place. That person was become the victim of an wild animal. So thats why police had come here in the early period of Morning. A employee saw this dead body today, when he went to the garden for some of his work purpose. That animal had damaged that body so badly even none of us couldn't identify the body."

" oh my God! " I was shocked and terrified.
The place, the body was found, where the lady was pointing out was just below my balcony side!

Thats mean that animal could harm me that night. Oh God!! I was just above that murder place..

I became scared and I was sure that it was clearly visible from my face.

" thats why I didn't want to tell you, dont worry sweetie nothing will happen to you. You are save in the mansion. That person was out of his/her house so he became a victim. Its really very common in this place. Dont worry you are safe here." Maladi started to console me. But I was really very scared.

Normal for you all because you all are used to but I am seeing a dead body for the first time in my life. I should control myself now.

After sometime Maladi and I went inside the house.

My boss or I could say A.N. Chatterjee (now I knew) took care the whole matter and he was the one who called police.
After 2 to 3 hour one village people had identified the body by seeing its wearing clothes, his name was Bittu and he was a famous thief and he was hiding from the police from many days. His name was in the wanted list.
So as usual the police and the village people were quite happy for this. He was a disturbing element for the village people and of course for the police. As he had no family so police would take care of his rituals.

I was in my room for some office work. Then one of the employee entered my room.

"Mr chatterjee is looking for you in his his room. Just go in 5 mins." He said and left.

What! But why? Is everything ok? Did I do something wrong in files.

I got confused and tensed. I went hurriedly.
I was thinking in my mind about all the possible causes for calling me.

And after 5 mins I was in front of his room.

It is really unexpected for me to come here, his floor!
Hope for the best.
Then I knocked the door.