♡| New Place New People

At 9.30 am I reached at N.J.P. station and the train was 2 hours late. Thanked God that today was Sunday, tomorrow would be the joining day in my new job. Thanked to Pratik who had booked my ticket early.

I was looking for a vehicle for reaching that work place. I had asked some of the local people about this address. They told me that this place was situated almost 10-11 km away from here, N.J.P station. So I had to take bus or Rickshaw or van.

After some times later I took a van, next bus was after 2 hours. So i had decided to take van.
The name of this whole area was Dooars.The place of my work was in a small village turned town of the Dooars area.
On the way of my destination I was enjoying the beauty of the nature. This area was fully covered with tress and I could see the green everywhere.
The rays of sun was peering from the leaves of the green trees. Even I could see the mountains of Himalayan rangers from the space of the trees, far away, thats why they were not so viable.
This place was very calm and beautiful, I was enjoying the fresh air which was kissing my face, cool.
After almost 1 hour we reached the mansion, my work place.
This was a big mention with 4 floors and of course well decorated. There were two gardens, one was in front of the main entrance of the mansion and another was in backyard side of the mansion. The whole mansion was secured by a round boundary wall of iron rods.
I entered into the mansion from a big iron made gate. The gatekeeper had checked my id and contacted with the people inside the mansion and then with conformation of the purpose of my visiting here, he brought me into the inside the mansion.
The mansion was really beautiful from the inside also, everything was perfectly arranged.

Hmm seems to be very much perfectionist. I am impressed.. I have to do hard work for this job and to satisfy my boss. Really a new experience..
After some hours a man with a glass in his eyes came to me.

"So, You are the new PA, Nandini Ghoshal! Congratulations! Welcome to the A.N.C. GROUPS OF PRIVATE COMPANIES. I am Sandip Sen, the Secretary of this company. Mainly I used to work in Kolkata's branch but I came here one month ago for some official work as the PA post was vacant for one month. So as you have come here I will go back to the Kolkata branch. Dont worry I will show you your everyday work. Ok! Anyways sir will call you after one hour meeting. For now you can stay here. "

With a brief introduction he ended this conversation. And I didn't get a change to talk. This person was really quite odd I must say. I sat where I was before.
This mansion's walls were painted in a light cream colour. And the windows were made of hazy glasses, which looked beautiful.

May be I am in the drawing room. As here is a big t.v. and four sofas are there in a particular way. He has a nice and beautiful choose I must appreciate.

1 hour latter two people were coming from the upper floor with Sandip sir.

I think the meeting is over now.

" Ok Nandini, now please come with me. Sir is calling you." Sandip sir said and he was bringing me to with him to my boss.
We went to a perticular room of the 2nd floor.
Sandip sir went to the room for seeking permission.

I am really tensed now. I God! Please save me from the troubles, they are my friends form my birth. Don't let me in some troubles.
I was praying to the God. Just then..

"Sir is calling you Nandini, go inside."
And then my heartbeats had started to increase.

Hope for the best Neha!

And just then i entered the room...