Slip Through My Fingers

Harry's POV:

Dear Harry,

Before you read this, I want you to know that I love you. I love you so very much and I always will.

But I cannot be with you. I don't know if I can handle this celebrity couple thing. I also want to go to college and do other things people my age do, but I'm sorry, I can't do that while I'm with you.

I can't handle long distance relationships. trust me I've tried, I'm just to clingy. I wish I could be with you because I love you so so much.

I am going back to Cheshire just to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. I'm really sorry Harry. give me a call in a few years. I want to see how you are. Don't bother trying to call me now, I probably won't answer. I'm already missing you. As I'm writing this you look so cute as you sleep. moaning my name as you do every night. I don't tell you because I don't want you to feel embarrassed. I really love you Harry, but you deserve something better than Me.

I wish I didn't have to do this, but my life is going a little sideways at the moment. I just need to throw something out of the mix, and I really wish it wasn't you.

I'm sorry I have to do this but I love you Harry. I love you I love you I love you! more than words can say. I want you to move on from me. don't worry about me, I'm fine. I will be fine. I don't want to have to worry about you. Don't waste your time on me.

And I just want to finish with a line of our song.

"don't try to make me stay, or ask if I'm ok, I don't have the answer. don't make me stay the night, or ask if I'm alright, I don't have the answer"

I don't have the answers yet but hopefully I will soon.

I love you Harry Styles. I always will.

Xx Jodie

I watched as a teardrop fell onto the paper. she left me. I can't believe it. nothing is going right for me.

I sat back on the bed, my head in my hands. I don't understand. everything was perfect. I was now sobbing loudly. What have I done?

I picked up the lamp from the bedside table and threw it into the wall. angry at myself I screamed into my pillow.

I heard to people burst through the door. "is everything alright?" a familiar voice said. Niall.

"Harry what happened? where's Jodie?" Annabelle said worried.

"She left me!" I cried. "I can't live without her mate!"

It sounds cheesy but it's true. She was what I lived for. now she's gone. Niall and Annabelle sat on the bed beside me. rubbing circles around my back as I put my face in my hands.

"I don't understand" Niall said. "you two were perfect. I handed him the letter and he and Annabelle quietly read it.

"Oh Harry," Annabelle said sympathetically.

"It was all great but I guess my fame got the better of her." I sobbed. "I just let her slip through my fingers."

A/N: THATS THE END MY FRIENDS! THE SEQUEL IS CALLED "Stay With Me" AND ILL HAVE IT OUT PROBS AFTER EXAMS! (Friday maybe earlier I promise) THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND HOPEFULLY YOULL LIKE THE SQUEL! THANKS SO MUCH!

Xx Emily