The Stair Incident

Harry's POV:

"THE COLD NEVER BOTHEED ME ANYWAY" Jodie belted.

I wasnt focusing on the movie, i was focusing on her. she was just so beautiful.

I stared at her as she put her head on my shoulder. "watch the movie harry!" she tapped me. i stroked her hair and looked towards the screen

******

The movie soon ended, and i must say, it was better than i expected. "thank you Harry. ive had a great time." she giggled.

i put my sunglasses and beanie on and jodie and i went down the stairs. there was another young girl with crutches and a blue cast filled with signatures. she was going down the stairs just like Jodie was, and suddenly the edge of one of the crutches slipped at the bottom of the stairs.

I rusehed down to help her. her mother was kneeling to help her up and the girl as crying.

"are you ok?" i panted. i held her arm and helped her mother stand her up. my sungalsses fell off in the process.

the girl cried and looked up at me as i bent down to pick up my sunglases.

"H-H-H HARRY STYLES!!!" she screamed. "MUM ITS HARRY STYLES!" she was drawing so much attention to our direction, causing a group of girls gathering. i quickly sprinted down to the mens bathroom and i dont think anyone saw where i went.

I locked myself in a stal and sat down. and then i realised, I had left Jodie by herself.

I sent her a quick text

To Jodie:

Stay where you are babe ill be out in a minute :) did anyone see me

My phone soon binged again

From Jodie:

I dont think so, see you soon!

This was so embarrassing!

I waited about 5 minutes and then decided to walk out.

I put my sunglasses on and found my way to the stairs to see jodie sitting on the bottom step laughing with the young girl with the crutches and her mother.

"Oh hiya Harry! Come to join us!" Jodie giggled. i took my sunglasses off. "Kristie was just telling me about your naughty word in 'Midnight Memories'!"

i giggled "Im sorry for making a big scene, Harry" Kristie mumbled.

"Thats ok!" i smiled.

"urh would you please sign this?" She held out a pad and pen.

"Sure." i said. i scribbled on it. and then looked at her cast. i found a free spot and scribbled "Get well soon! Love harry" as she gasped.

"Thank you Harry!" she smiled. then she stood up with her crutches "and your girlfriend is really pretty!" she whispered just loud enough for Jodie to hear

"I know!" i whispered back looking at Jodie as Kirsty walked away with her mother.

Jodie started lauughing. "OH harry that was so heroic. nice save with the glasses there."

"I dont want to talk about it" i giggled. we walked out of the cinnema and drove home.

"I'm going to get into something more comfortable" Jodie smiled at me.

"Ok same!" I said.

I walked in with Jodie and she took her shirt of and shifted through her bag for another top. When she turned around, I saw an enormous long scar running down her back.

"Jodie?" I worried "what the hell happened" I walked up to her and examined the scar as she flinched.

"Harry I-I-I was going to show you but I-" she muttered.

"Jodie just tell me what happened" I smiled sympathetically.

"When I was younger, my parents were drunk and... my dad smashed a bottle into my back." she explained with tears running down her face.

She laid down on the bed looking really sexy just in her bra and undies.

I soon took off my shirt and wiped away her tears.

"I'll protect you," I kissed her neck "they'll never touch you again."

"Harry I-"

"Shhh" I continued down her body "your so beautiful."

She giggled because I knew she was really ticklish. I let her stand up and she put on her track pants and tank top.

"What do you want to do?" I smiled at her, we still have limited options.

"Ummm I don't know?" she frowned. then suddenly her face brightened up "let's bake something!"

A/N: DO YOU GUYS THINK THIS BOOK IS GOOD BECAUSE NO ONE COMMENTS AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!! SHOULD I JUST STOP WRITING IT OR DO YOU LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT.

Xx Emily