I really love you

Harry's POV:

"You guys were great!" Niall nudged my arm.

"It was Jodie who was the best." I winked at her.

She smiled at me and we all laughed and giggled before we got back to the hotel.

Once Jodie and I got into our room we slumped on the bed.

"Where are we tomorrow?" she giggled

"Uhh, were going to Paris and then I think we have a few weeks before the bigger tour." I smiled.

"Harry I uh..." Jodie started but was interrupted.

"Heeeyyy!!!" Brad stumbled in.

"Hey" Jodie smiled back.

"What's going on guys?" he leaned against the doorframe.

"Well, we were just about to go to bed. we've got Paris tomorrow!" I smiled getting ready for bed.

"Alright I'll leave you two." Brad giggled "but uh, Jodie can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure!" Jodie smiled

What could they want to talk about? Jodie walked out with Brad. I thought it must just be something minor. I just hopped into bed. I fiddled with one of my curls.

Jodie walked back in. she smiled but something seemed wrong.

"You ok babe?" I asked her.

"I'm fine, I'm just packing early." she replied.

"Ok I'll wait here." I closed my eyes. it was about an hour before Jodie put her pyjamas on and hopped into bed. I held her in my arms.

"Harry?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course!"

"I really love you Harry."

"I really love you too Jodie."

Jodie rolled over to face me.

"See you soon." she closed her eyes

I adjusted my arms. "See you soon." I smiled.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

******

I opened my eyes.the bright light shined through to window. Jodie was no longer in my arms. I looked around the hotel room for her, not there. then I saw the kitchen bench, there was a letter.

I slowly picked it up and started to shake.

'It can't be that bad.' I thought to myself as I took a deep breath and started to read.

A/N: SORRY THIS AND THE LAST CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THE SEQUEL IS COMING SOON! PLEASE NO HATE FOR THESE NEXT TWE CHAPTERS! I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING!

Xx Emily