First Date

Harry's POV:

She knew exactly who I was. there were posters of me and the boys all over her bedroom walls. even a poster of me with lipstick kisses which I imagined she had put on there.

One thing was for sure... She definitely liked me back.

"Oh no!" she gasped "I told you not to come in here Harry!" She yelled angrily

"I thought you didn't know me that well" I giggled. "you lied to me"

"I'm sorry Harry" she apologised "you must think I'm just another obsessed fan!"

"It's fine" I chuckled "I think it's cute!"

"Really?" she questioned, blushing in the process.

"I especially love that one!" I giggled pointing to the picture of me with kisses on it.

"Are you sure?" she asked "it's not... creepy"

"I'm actually glad that your a fan!" I smiled "I'm surprised you didn't freak out when you saw me! most other girls would!"

"I'm a pretty good actor!" she replied. I loved her humour. She hugged me and embraced it "I've always wanted to do that!" she giggled, as I did the same.

"Come on we have to go. well be late" I whispered.

"Ok. wait. Late? Late for what? She questioned looking confused.

"Late for the booking I made. don't ask questions." I said "I want it to be a surprise!"

"Harry it's just lunch." She giggled

"Yes, but it's my getting-to-know-Jodie-lunch-special" I replied

"Ok then!" she giggled

Jodie's POV:

We arrived at a beautiful restaurant by the beach. I blushed as we walked inside.

"Reservation for 'Styles'" Harry said to the lady working at the front reception. her name tag said 'Steph'

"Right this way" she said smiling at us. Once we got to our table Harry pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. he thanked Steph and sat down himself.

"So, Jodie" he said "Barbra never told me about her granddaughter."

"Well it was probably because of my parents." I replied.

"Rightio!" he smiled at me "and your parents were abusive?" he asked

"Yeah" I replied looking down at my hands.

"Oh I'm sorry, you don't have to talk about if if you don't want to." he said sweetly.

"No no it's fine!" I replied "my mum's name was Tanya and my dads name was Jack. They are in jail now so they can't hurt me anymore. I moved in with Barbra when I was six so they have been in jail for 12 years but they only had a 15 year sentence. they'll be out sooner than I think which scares me a bit."

"It's ok!" he said squeezing my hand I had just realised I had let most of my past which I had never told anyone. not even Layla put to Harry! Harry was just easy to talk to. he listened to me and I trusted him. "let's talk something happier!" he smiled "umm what's your favourite colour?" he chuckled.

"Umm I'd have to say blue!" I giggled

"Mine is the same!" He chuckled. we are so alike! I thought

For the rest of the day we just talked about ourselves and we sat at the Restaurant for around four hours just talking. he was very interesting and he listened really well.

"Well I think we should go for a walk on the beach." Harry smiled.

"I agree!" I smiled too. Harry paid being a true gentleman. Even though I offered to pay he refused.

We walked along the beach and without even realising, our hands inter twined and we were very close.

Suddenly it started raining.

"Harry it's raining!" I giggled

"I can see" he chuckled as he looked up at the droplets falling from the sky. but neither of us moved. we stood in the rain staring into each other's eyes when suddenly

BAM!

Harry and I jumped as a lightning bolt hit a cafe near where we were, causing a blackout and a lot of screams that soon died down.

"We have to get out of here!" Harry giggled as we ran back giggling to his car the way we had walked across the beach.

"I feel like I have known you my whole life!" I whispered as we tried to dry off in the car.

"I feel the same!" he chuckled

We stared into each other's eyes and leaned in close. suddenly our lips touched and we passionately kissed.

"I'm sorry Jodie!" he giggled

"It's ok!" I smiled "you can do it again if you want" I chuckled

"I thought you'd never ask" he chuckled as we kissed again.

As we drove home. we laughed and sung to the radio. I wasn't afraid to get out of my comfort zone I front of him. he seemed... normal. like he wasn't one of the most famous people on the planet. he was just... Harry.

We soon reached my house. "thank you so much Harry." I said "I've had so much fun with you we should do this again sometime." he pressed his lips against mine.

"I don't want you to go!" he pleaded as he pouted.

"Come inside!" I said "stay for dinner Barbra won't mind! she loves you!" I whispered the last part.

"Ok!" he smiled.

I wasn't much of a kisser on first dates but this was Harry Styles. I couldn't say no.

We made our way up to my bedroom. Barbra wasn't home yet. I was hesitant at letting him in at first, but eventually I gave in because his pouty face was so cute.

"Ok I need to take some of these posters down. will you help me" I pleaded flattering my eyelashes at him.

"Ok but Can some if them stay! I like them" he whispered.

"Ok" I giggled.