A McKiss

Jodie's POV:

Justin's jaw dropped at my reaction to him. I was angry that he was following me. surely he can find another girl.

"I'm not the girl for you!" I put my finger on his chest and walked him out the door. "if I ever catch you following me again I'll-"

"I wasn't following you Jodie! I came to get a snack!" He frantically looked around at the people staring. "Jodie don't make a scene." he whispered.

And thanks when I realised, I can probably test this out. see if Harry really wants me back, and use Justin to make him jealous.

If Harry doesn't want me back, I'll find someone else. But I don't want someone else.

Screw it!

I pressed my lips against Justin's. he kissed back. I pulled away and all of McDonalds was clapping. I turned around and smiled, keeping up the act. I looked at Brad, his jaw dropped and his eyes wide open.

"J-Jodie, I'm going back to Cheshire tomorrow." he frowned.

"See you soon then!" I kissed him again. "Give me a call later." I bit my lip as I pulled away. I went back to my table. "lets go." I picked up my bag and Brad stood quickly in his place.

We went to his car and I felt so sassy.

"What was that?" Brad giggled starting the engine.

"My ex." I smiled

"Doesn't look like that anymore" he laughed.

"Yeah yeah can you just get me back to the hotel."

"Of course."

I got out the napkin and put Brad's number in my phone.

"If you need anything just give my a call." He smiled.

"Thanks Brad." I kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

I walked across the street and to the hotel. I had a card to my room with Harry, so I could get in.

I went up the elevator and took a deep breath as the door opened.

I saw Layla pacing back and forth. She turned as saw me.

"Jodie where have you been!" she yelled and came to hug me.

Harry came out from the room we were in.

"Jodie!" he cried.

The tears started falling down my face. I couldn't bare to look at him. I ran towards Zayn and Perrie's room. luckily the door was unlocked. as soon as I got in I locked the door because Harry was running towards me.

"Jodie! let me in." He banged.

I ran to the couch where Zayn and Perrie were.

"Jodie! thank god where were you?"

Zayn got up and went to open the door.

"No!" I screamed. "don't let him in."

"Why not" Zayn turned back to me.

"Because I don't want to see him right now."

"Jodie let me in!" Harry cried through the door

Zayn walked back to the couch and put his arm around Perrie.

"He told us what happened." Perrie said sympathetically.

"Jodie you don't understand" Zayn smiled.

"Maybe I should go talk to him then huh?" I said sarcastically "hear HIS side if the story, not that it will be true." I stood up and walked to the door. Harry was still banging on it.

I took a deep breath and opened it. Harry was still banging and he was leaning on the door. his fist smashed my face and he fell on top of me.

"Jodie! I'm so so so sorry!" Harry cried. tears streamed down his face.

My face hurt really bad. it was an accident though. I know how bad he felt as he went to Zayn and Perrie's fridge it get me an ice pack straight away. we sat down, our backs against the door. I held the ice pack against my cheek as I felt it throbbing.

"Tell me the truth Harry. I just want the truth"

"Jodie, she kissed me!" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "you have to believe me! She was all over me! she wants me, but I don't want her. please believe me!"

"I-I don't know if I can Harry," I looked at the floor "I've been cheated on before. do you know what it's like to think you've found the love of your life and then they slip right through your fingers."

"Yes." he looked deep into my eyes. "You"

"Harry, I just need some time to think about all if this." I sighed.

"Ok but, please consider my side if the story."

I stood up and went to our room. Harry followed. I picked up my suitcase and wheeled it to the elevator, I pressed the button.

"Wait w-where are you going?" Harry frowned.

"My friend, Brad. h-he has a room across the road. I'm gonna stay with him for the night."

"Ok well, take care." he looked at the ground. I got in the elevator. it started to close. "I love you!" Harry cried just before they closed. I watched a tear fall down his face through the gap.

'You're doing the right thing' I thought to myself as I crossed the road to reach the hotel.

I texted Brad and told him I was in the lobby.

I was truly a mess. I want Harry back, but do I trust him? well, I did.

"Jodie?" I heard Brad come out if an elevator. I turned to face him. the bruise on my face was starting to show. He gasped as he saw my bruise and the tears gushing from my eyes. "c'mon let's get you some ice" he walked me to the elevator and we went to his room.

A/N: I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT IF YOU SHIP BRAD AND JODIE THE NAME IS BRODIE AND IF YOU SHIP JODIE AND JUSTIN THE NAME IS JUSTIE! KK BYE

Xx Emily