Flour Fights and Long Letters

Jodie's POV:

I sat in the kitchen thinking of what to bake. this was our last day here so we wanted to make something we could take on the road.

"Cookies!!!" Harry shouted turning quickly to me as he pulled a banana from the pantry.

"Great Idea Harry!" I shouted back giggling.

Got out the ingredients and we started to make them. he suddenly threw some flower in my face and hid behind the counter.

"oh no! Harry why did you do that" i gasped grabbing a handful of flour.

Harry was silently laughing as i crawled on top of the counter and threw a flour bomb all over his curly hair.

His face suddenly frowned as i laughed.

"Now how am i gonna fix this?" he frowned shaking it out of his hair. he opened the draw beside him and found a plastic bowl. he stowly stood up and i threw more flour in his face but he didnt even flinch. he filled the bowl with flour and putt it in the fridge. i was really confused now but i just laughed as i threw more flour at him. he then got one big handful and stared at me. the next thing i knew he opened his hand and blew it in my face.

he fell over laughing and quickly stood up and put the flour away.

"Thats enough" he yelled sternly but he giggled in the middle of it.

we continued making the mixture and of course, harry kept eating it but i smacked his hand when he did. whe put them in the oven and sat in front of themon the floor as waited covered in flour.

"good job babe." i kissed his forehead.

"You missed!" he smiled

"Wait wa-" i got out before Harry's lips pressed softly on mine.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" harry pulled away and smiled standing up.

"Delivery for Miss J Foster." the man at the door smiled.

"Uh thanks?" Harry smiled confused.

I turned around the counter to see harry walking over to me.

"uh its for you." he held it out to me. it must have been sent to me so barbra forwarded it here.

It was a blue envelope with "Jodie Foster" written on it. The handwriting was very farmiliar.

Harry sat sown beside me and i pulled a butter knife from the cutlery drawer.

I shook as I slid the knife under the envelope and a white peice of paper fell out.

It Read:

Dear Jodie,

Its been a long time since we've spoken. How are you? This is a letter to tell you something your not used to hearing, but here it goes anyway. I Love you. I know sometimes you may not think i do and it doesn't always feel like it, but its true. I love you more than you think and more than you know.

Ive seen you a few times! The days when your life is pretty cool. You're walking along, things are looking up and you're feeling good - Thats cool. That's the way i want to be with you too. Before anything else, I want to be your friend. I want you to feel free to tell me anything, and get used to having me to talk to. I've veen got i few things to share with you myself.

I also see you when life isn't do great. you're feeling discouraged or angry and you feel like there is nothing else you can do, when it seems like no one is listening.. i will listen. Im always waiting ready to help but im just waiting fo you to say the word, and let me in. I care for you, you are important to me.

I am truly sorry for what i did to you. you didn't deserve it. but theat is why i am writing this letter. I am ashamed and apologise. But I'm offering a clean slate. im here whenever your ready.

I Just wanted to say I love you and it's never to late to start again.

Today would have been our 2 year anniversary. And i miss being with you.

From you Ex,

Justin <3

A tear fell down my cheek.

"Whats wrong babe, what is it?" Harry worried wiping away my tears.

Its true. it would have been our 2 year anniversary. We broke up when he hit me. all beacuse I wasn't able to be with him on valentines day. It was also then when I realised that he never told me that he loved me. Back then I thought he was the one but he slapped me straight across the face. Literally. we haven't spoken since.

"I-It's my ex" i wimpered. "h-he wrote me a letter, he w-wants me back' tears kept falling down my face.

"Hey Hey, Jodie you're ok. I'm here." Harry smiled. "If you want to talk about it,"

"I'd rather not right now Harry" I cried. "I-I need a break." i smiled.

"And we need to get ready for your break!" Harry laughed, making me feel better. "Cheer up!" he picked my chin up.

He kissed me again as I laughed.

The oven beeped signally that the cookies were ready. harry pulled them out of the oven and we waited for them to cool while we packed our bags.

A/N: HEY GUYS! SO THE LETTER TKES UP MOST OF THAE CHAPTER BUT I HOPE YOU THINK ITS GOOD I REALLY LIKE IT AND YEAH SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS STORY AND LET ME KNOW!!! SHOUD I INVOLVE JUSTIN IN IT MORE? SOME DRAMA! OR SHOULD SHE REJECT HIM STRAIGHT AWAY. SHOULD JUSIN PRESSURE HER TO HAVE HIME BACK? LET ME KNOW! THANKS FOR READING

Xx Emily