Initiation

Jodie's POV:

I woke up in a bed that I don't think was mine. Harry's arms still wrapped around me. Soft snores escaping from his lips.

I turned over to face him. there was something different. He had a moustache drawn under his nose.

I let out a little giggle being careful not to wake him. I carefully got out of bed and crawled towards the window. I lifted the certain and saw that it was dark. my eyes scanned the room for a clock, but there wasn't one.

What's going on? I crawled into another room. This cast really gets annoying. It was a bathroom. there was a light in the corner so I flicked it on

Oh my god!

I looked in the mirror and I too had a moustache under my nose. I shook my head.

I turned to crawl out when I saw that there was a large, hairy man sitting in the bathtub. I screamed at the top of my lungs and saw Harry stumble into the room.

"Jodie! what's wrong?" he yelled. I was having a laughing fit on the floor. "wait where are we?"

"I don't know babe" I laughed.

The man in the bath tub stood up and just walked out rolling his eyes. Harry laughed along as the man slammed the door.

Harry and I moved back to the bed and laughed together.

"Where are we?" he giggled.

"I don't even know haha" I laughed

"Your crutches aren't here." his face turned serious.

"You go investigate." I smirked as he smiled running out of the room.

"Ahhhhhhh!" he yelled and walked back into the room with creme all over his face. I heard laughter in the hallway.

Zayn walked in with a creme pie running straight towards me.

"I'm gonna get you! he yelled and slammed the pie into my face.

I giggled as I licked the creme on my lips. "What is this?"

"Your initiation!" Niall walked into the room.

"Now that you and Harry are dating, you're kind of a part of the band!" Liam walked in followed by Louis and 4 other girls.

"So how did this tradition come about?" I laughed as Harry came and sat beside me.

"Well when we were on the Xfactor, we needed to get to know each other." Louis explained. "so we went to Harry's dad's house and had a camp fire. we were all getting tired so Harry came out with 5 creme pies. he handed us one each and we all sat down. then he slammed one onto Niall's face and then we all continued. so yeah I guess that's our initiation."

"Welcome to One Direction babe!" Harry threw his arms around me and kissed me getting creme all over his lips.

"Ok then why are we in this room?" I smirked.

"I don't know we just... Put you guys here." Zayn laughed.

"Who was in the bath?" Harry stood up

"I don't know?" Liam raised an eyebrow. "oh well!"

"Let's go!" Niall lifted me up to take me to mine and Harry's room.

"Be careful Niall!" Harry bolted in front of Niall "s-she's fragile"

"Don't worry mate!" Niall giggled.

As Niall carried me down the hallway, I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. his biceps were rock hard against my back. much like Harry's.

We reached our room and Niall set me on the bed.

"So whats the plan for today?" I put my hands in my lap.

"Well, after lunch today we have to go to sound check and then we'll play the concert later that night." Louis smiled.

"And then tomorrow we get our casts off!" Harry said excitedly.

A/N: WOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON GUYS SORTY FOR LATE UPDATES THANKS FOR READING ILY!

Emily Xx