Hospitals

Harry's POV:

We had slammed right into a tree.

I looked over my shoulder and Jodie was out cold.

"JODIE WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I shook her but it was no use. I slowly faded out and was soon unconscious myself.

******

I opened my eyes and I was looking straight up at a white ceiling. I sat up to discover that I was in a hospital room.

My arm was in a cast but that was really all. nothing hurt when I sat up.

That's right. I slammed my car into a tree.

"Harry you're awake!" my mum walked into the room with a cup of coffee. "oh honey are you alright? You've broken your arm" she exclaimed.

"I'm fine thanks" I mumbled "w-where's Jodie?"

"She's fine Harry." she gigged "she has 2 broken ribs and a broken ankle but she's ok, she still hasn't woken yet."

"Oh no, it's all my fault." I shed a tear.

"No honey it was an accid-"

"No mum, you don't understand," I whispered "I've hurt her."

"Don't worry Harry." she pushed my hair out of my face. "but who is this 'Jodie' and why don't I know about her?"

"Uh she's Barbra's granddaughter and we've been on 2 dates already and I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend but, we crashed" I exclaimed.

"Well I think you'd be a nice couple!" mum giggled.

"C-can I see her?" I stuttered

"Uh I don't know har-"

"I need to see her." I pressured and mum led me to her room.

And there she was. peacefully sleeping

"Oh Jodie" I whispered as my mum shut the door. "I'm so so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen" I looked at her closed eyes. "I know you may never forgive me but..." I trailed off.

I stroked her hair.

And then I kissed her on the lips. and then I felt her kissing back. she was waking up!

She gasped for air.

"Harry!" she tried to sit up but lying straight back down moaning. "what happened?"

"Well I uh," I rubbed the back if my head with my non-broken arm "I crashed into a tree."

She giggled and blushed

"I'm so sorry Jodie."

"It's ok Harry, it was an accid-"

"No Jodie, I hurt you. I promised I wouldn't!" I cried.

"Oh Haz," she giggled "calm down I'm fine."

"No your not Jode" I screeched "2 broken ribs and a broken ankle is not fine!"

"Harry I'm going to survive! calm down" she laughed while she whined in pain from her ribs.

She grabbed the remote and turned in the TV in the left corner of the room.

The news was on.

"Harry Styles and his new girlfriend Jodie Foster have been involved in a car accident in Harry's home town of Cheshire." the news woman said "the couple were admitted to Hospital soon after the accident with only broken bones. Police say that the accident could have been fatal for the pair and they are lucky to have survived. Styles was sitting in the drivers seat when they swerved into a tree"

"We could've died Jodie." I turned to her "and it's all my fault."

"I don't care Harry the point is, we survived." she reached for my hand and I held hers. "but anyway, Harry Styles and his new girlfriend?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend Jodie?" I asked

"I would love to Haz!"and I kissed her on the cheek.

"I have to go back to my room but I'll talk to you later babe" I kissed her again on the lips.

"Ok I'll see you then" and I walked out.

I'm glad that she is ok I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she was badly hurt.

But she's my girlfriend now! thank god she said yes. I hope she can come on your with me.

I got back into my bed and picked up my phone from the bedside table. the amount of support on twitter was amazing. We truly have the best fans ever. They even found Jodie's account: @jodiefozzie

@1dand5SOSx:

Get well soon @harrystyles and @jodiefozzie ! you guys are such a cute couple.

@niallisahoranboytoday

OMG @harrystyles was in a car accident today! he and his new GF almost died #prayforharry #prayforjodie #prayforhodie

Haha 'Hodie' is our ship name!

@__let_malikyou_zayn__

Please get better @harrystyles ! we directioners can't loose you! Ilysm!

@harryismyfuturehubby

Urg @harrystyles new girlfriend @jodiefozzie makes me want to vomit on a children's birthday cake. #ihatejodie

I sent a DM to @harryismyfuturehubby saying:

If you were Jodie, how would you feel if you saw that. please don't be mean, our fans aren't like that.

I put my phone back down and fell asleep and when I woke, 4 of my best friends we sitting in my room.

A/N: This chapter is short again and it's not very good because it's almost 12:00am and I have writers block thanks for reading new chapter coming soon! Are you excited for the moment ilysm and comment something you want to happen and... yeah, comment your name and I'll put it in the fanfic ~ Emily