Lovesong

Jodie's POV:

We arrived at the arena. my hands shook as I thought of me stuffing something up. I had never been trained or anything. is Harry joking just to get a laugh? I'll have to wait and see.

"Your gonna do great babe." Harry put his arm around my waist.

"I don't know Haz." I felt sick the butterflies were racing around in my stomach

"Just don't think about it. pretend it's just you and me in the shower again. forget the crowd, it's just us."

"Ok." I smiled nervously.

I was dressed in some casual clothes, Harry was so I just dressed like him.

"Your on in 10 minutes" a man dressed in black said to Harry and I.

This is it. I could throw up right here. I don't want to do this. what did I get myself into? I began to shake again.

"It's ok babe." Harry said as we walked towards the stage.

And then we were out there.

Flashes coming from all directions. different coloured lights. The crowd roared with excitement. I thought I was going blind and deaf at the same time.

"Good evening!" Harry shouted making the crowd even louder. "now we are sorry to say that the 5sos boys couldn't make it tonight."

The crowd all oooohed.

"But I have a special surprise for you all!" Harry put his arms up as the crowd cheered. "I'm gonna sing a few sings with my girlfriend Jodie." I wanted to run away. the second he said my name I wanted to fall to the ground. but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Hi everyone." I said shakily as I walked up near Harry who put his arm around me.

"Can I tell you a secret." Harry whispered loudly into his microphone . the crowd hushed. "this is Jodie's first time performing in front of a crowd and you guys are really big so let's give her lots of support tonight!"

The crowd cheered and whistled. I smiled and looked at some of the signs being held up. one had 'Hodie' written inside a heart. do Harry and I really look that good together. I always looked at celebrity couples wanting what they had. now that I have it. it feels... great.

I smiled at the crowd and the people cheering my name. I never thought this would be me.

"Thanks everyone." I smiled nervously.

"So to make up for 5sos not being here, we may as well sing one if their songs." Harry said.

The first song we sang was 'She Looks So Perfect' and it was actually really good. well, the crowd seemed to like it.

The crowd was really cool. I started to feel confident.

We sang a few more 5sos songs to make up for the fact that 5sos wasn't here. I was actually having a fun time with Harry. I smiled over at him.

"Ok to finish off tonight we're going to sing, personally one of my favourite songs." Harry smiled to the crowd.

I looked confused at Harry as he walked over to the band who nodded at whatever song he was suggesting.

"It was written by one of my best mates and he has hair the same colour as Jodie. can anyone guess who it is?" Harry giggled

The crowd cheered "ED SHEERAN" making both Harry and I laugh.

"This is Lego House." Harry smiled as the band started playing. he looked at me and I smiled as I nodded.

Personally, I too love this song.

He started with the first few lyrics and he left the first chorus to me.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now."

We continued the rest if the song and when we got to the end, Harry and I were really close. he sang the last lyrics.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now"

Then he smashed his lips against mine and I felt myself smile. the crowd cheered as we pulled away from each other, only to have our lips collide again as the crowd "KISS KISS KISS KISS" we then smiled at the crowd.

"Thanks everyone! you've been amazing" I waved at the crowd as Harry and I walked off.

"See you soon guys!" Harry said.

We got off of the stage and Harry turned to face me. "you were amazing babe." he smirked.

"Thank you." I looked at the ground only for Harry to lift my chin back up again.

"You guys were brilliant!" Niall ran towards us throwing his arms around us.

"Thanks mate" Harry smiled.

The boys went back on to perform again soon but it seemed that all anyone could talk about, was Harry and I singing together.

Brad seemed to go quiet whenever someone talked about it. all I could do was smile and thank them.

Once the boys finished we went back to the hotel and talked about the show.

A/N: HEY GUYS I DONT KNOW IF IM GOING TO DO ANYMORE THONGS IF JODIE AND HARRY SINGING TOGETHER BUT IT WILL COME UP IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. THANKS FOR READING AND SORRY THIS IS SHORT :/

Xx Emily