Do-over Dates

Jodie's POV:

"Jodie? wake up! Jodie! c'mon Jodie I've been waiting for ever wake up!" Harry shook me awake.

His eyes widened as he noticed that I was awake.

"Where are we going?" I giggled. my voice was croaky as I had just woken up.

"To get our casts off silly!" harry bopped my nose. I smiled at his cuteness.

I got dressed and we got in the car. Niall and Zayn wanted to come with us which we agreed to. we all hopped into to van and were driven to the hospital.

"Are you guys ready?" Niall smiled.

"You bet!" I replied "this thing is really annoying!"

We walked into the hospital seeing other people waiting for there appointments.

"Styles and Foster please" Harry said to the woman at the desk.

"Ah yes they're ready for you." she smiled "just down the hall and the first door on the left." she smiled.

We followed the woman's directions which led us to a room where a make and a female doctor were talking.

"Oh hello!" the male chirped "Jodie and Harry am I correct?"

"That's us!" Harry cheered.

"Are you ready to get your casts off?" the woman cheered. she was acting as if we were 5 year-olds.

"You bet!" I smiled.

Harry and I went to separate rooms. Niall went with Harry and Zayn came with me.

The doctor quickly cut off my cast and my foot was finally able to breathe.

"Feeling any pain?" he moved his hands around my foot.

"None actually!" I smiled over at Zayn who seemed quite interested in what the doctor was doing.

"Just walk around for me please love." the doctor said. I placed my foot on the ground and I felt the sensation of my foot touching the tiles. Every step I took I felt my foot become stronger.

"It feels really good." I smiled excitedly. I can't believe it's finally off!

I walked out to see Harry already waiting for me. he stretched his arms out and pulled me in for a hug.

"Now it's time to finish that date!" Harry smiled.

"As long as you're not driving!" I joked.

We hopped back in the car and it felt good to be walking again. I had no idea where we were going.

The drive wasn't too long until Harry yelled "surprise!" and I saw that we were at an ice skating rink.

I love ice skating. and to do It with Harry would make it even better. Layla really knows what i like! i smiled at Harry

"Thank you babe!" i smiled to Harry.

"Ive been waiting to do this for months! I'm sorry i ruined it the first time" He bit his lip, He looked really sexy as he ran his fingers through his hair. I smiled at his charm as we walked in.

we got our skates and put them on. Harry looked a little nervous.

"babe you ok?" I giggled

"yeah i just havent ice skated since I was 12." He laghed.

"Its ok! I'll help you!" i smiled.

We stepped onto the ice. and Harry almost slipped. I caught him befor he fell and we both laughed. Niall and Zayn were both wtching from a nereby table and having lunch.

I taught Harry the basics and i think he was getting it.

I looked at some of the other people skating as i watched Harry. Young children, teen couples, an attractive boy with brown hair in a quiff with a farmiliar leather jacket on.

The boy turned around and his eyes met mine and my jaw dropped at the same time as his.

Justin?

A/N: HI EVERYONE! JUSTIN IS BACK! IM UPDATING ALOT AT THE MOMENT BECAUSE I GET BORED AND SOME PEOPLE (AUDREI AND ELISE) HAVE BEEN WANTING TO KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT. sOME OF YOU HAVE HAD SOME REALLY NICE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS STORY AND IF YOU DO JUST INBOX ME AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! THANKS FOR READING! IM PREDICTING A NEW CHAPTER VERY VERY SOON! SO STAY TUNED ILY THANKS FOR READING

Xx Emily