They're out!

Jodie's POV:

I woke up to Harry's Alarm at 4:00am.

"Sorry babe, I have an interview." he said in his croaky sleepy voice "do you wanna come?"

"Well I'm awake anyway so I..." I pointed to a tattoo just above his V-line "might as well!" I giggled.

We both got dressed. I smiled at Harry as he walked out with messy hair and a bandanna.

"Hey don't judge! I just woke up!" he laughed.

"You can at least look decent Harold!" I scolded him as I fixed his hair.

"Thanks mum!" he joked.

"You're welcome!" I kissed his cheek playing along.

We held hands as we walked to the car. Everyone was tired. I sat between Liam and Harry.

"Hey Jodie thanks for last night! I really had a good time. it was better than being alone." Liam whispered.

"That's alright Li! thank you." I replied.

We got to the studio and I was seated next to a cameraman.

He was quite buff with chestnut brown hair. I smiled at him but he was concentrating on his job.

The boys were introduced and sat on a couch. the interviewer's thick Irish accent was cool.

The boys started talking to her and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

It was Barbra.

My hands shook as I answered it.

"H-hi Barbra. is everything ok?" I said worried.

"J-Jodie, your parents, th-they're o-out." she stuttered. My heat sank. my palms started to sweat

"What?" I whispered shocked.

"Yes I'll explain everything later just please come home as soon as you can... please" she talked really fast. "ok well sorry but I have to go. see you soon sweetie"

I ended the call. I was shocked. for a moment I felt dizzy. I was going to see my parents again. after 12 years.

It's bull crap that they have changed. they would have been acting just to get out. I can't imagine how much worse they will be when I get home.

I picked up my bag. and turned straight to the first security guard I saw. "Hi um excuse me but can you please tell Harry that Jodie had a family emergency and had to go home." I pleaded.

"Sure honey." the man smiled.

But it seems that Harry had already seen me going.

He ran up and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Where are you going babe?" Harry said confused.

"I need to go home Harry. I have something to sort out." A tear fell down my cheek.

"Then I'm coming with you." Harry said rushing us out the door of the studio.

"B-but the interview." i gasped.

"It's fine there will be more." Harry shrugged.

We got into a car and a man drove us to the airport. Harry was able to get us two tickets on a flight to Cheshire in a heartbeat and before we knew it we were on the plane.

I was a bit tired but very nervous. I couldn't sleep. I explained everything that was going on to Harry and he was almost as shocked as I was.

"J-Jodie. No offence, but I'm not sure if I want to meet your parents." Harry said a little but scared but he had every right to be. I was terrified.

"I don't know if I want to either." I trembled. I rested in Harry's arms as he tried to reassure me that everything would be ok.

The plane landed and we headed straight for my house. Harry retrieved his car which he had left at the airport's car park.

"Are you ready?" Harry said as he pulled up outside my house.

"No." I cried tears falling down my face.

I tried to pull myself together as Harry walked around the car and opened my door for me. he held my hand as I knocked on the door. nervousness of what was to come, I squeezed Harry's hand.

My mother opened the door.

"Hello! Jodie oh how you've grown!" she pulled me in for a hug. I gritted my teeth. I was so angry at the woman standing before me. I wanted to scream in her ear.

"H-hi mum." I shook. I was frozen. I couldn't move.

This woman whom I hadn't seen in 12 years suddenly wanted to embrace the fact that I was alive. the one who hurt me. gave me bruises. the reason I'm fragile. wants me to forgive her just like that. it's not going to come that easy. I don't want her back. I will get her back in that prison. I won't even have to try. She and dad will do it all by themselves. I won't meet to hurt a fly. all I have to do is make one phone call.

"Where's Barbra?" I ordered.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER *WINKY FACE* ;) HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEXT FEW THEH ARE GONNA BE PRETTY INTENSE!!! ILY YALL SEE YA LATER!

Xx Emily