Chapter 24

The next morning I went to see Tat's he had a studio in the compound. 

"Hey Tat's" 

"What can I do for you today Sheri?" 

"Think you can give me another tattoo specifically a shark?" I asked he nodded and set up everything. Once it was set he had me sit on the chair and he got started. Three hours later and I was done my shoulder hurt but it was worth it. Tat's made sure that the gun and his needles were clean before piercing my skin. I also forgot to mention that I had one tattoo on my ankle but I'm always hiding that one.

3 hours went by before we finished my tattoo. I stood up and looked in the mirror at the work that Tat's did the design I asked him to do was a Polynesian shark the shark represents strength the tattoo itself means that I'm strong I've always been strong but after what happened with Sebastian it's made me ten times strong than I am now. He put some ointment on the tattoo and bandaged it. I thanked him before walking out of the studio and to the kitchen. I made a sandwich and brought it back to my room.

I smiled when Damon walked in with a few DVD's in hand, "You go to school you can watch these movies" he said strictly I groaned and put my food down, "I just got a new tattoo can I at least stay home?" I asked

"Nope" he said I groaned again before throwing the covers off and walking to my closet I changed into a black and white ombre long sleeve, black skinny jeans and my black studded combat boots walking tto my bathroom I finished getting ready for school. (Outfit Below)

I was already late for school and I didn't bother with getting a note

I was already late for school and I didn't bother with getting a note. I was walking to one of my classes and sat down for the first few minutes before the teacher told us to grab our stuff and go to the gym. I entered the gym and it was slowly starting to get packed I found Eric sitting down he saw me and raised his hand up I limped my way towards him and slowly sat down next to him interlacing our fingers together and placing my head on his shoulder. 

"You're wearing the jewelry Damon and I got for you" Eric said

"Yeah I figured it would go with the outfit" I said placing a hand on the necklace and looking at the bracelets. The assembly started it was boring and lame but the classes would be shorter. 

Suddenly the lights were dimmed and Chase was holding the mic. 

"Sheri? Sheri if you're out there I have something I need to tell you" he said looking through the crowd until he saw me.

"Sheri I see you sitting in the second to the top row. Hear me out please" he begged the gym was silent we heard a few students awing in the background. He chuckled and continued, "Sheri listen I've liked you from the very beginning and I should've been honest with you but I was selfish and I only cared about my reputation but now I don't care about that I've been changing for you and for me every time I try to get close to you, you push me away. Sheri I love you and I want to let you know that I'm not going to give up on you" he said looking directly at me I felt Eric's grip on my hand tighten I rubbed small circles on his hand with my thumb calming him down a bit. 

"Sheri come down here please" Chase asked me the students in the gym looked at me encouraging me to go to him. I growled before letting go of Eric's hand and grabbing my things walking down to Chase he smiled at me and said, "Sheri I'm only asking once. Kiss me" he said

I raised a brow and grabbed the mic from him, "Kiss you? You know what..." I said before grasping his chin and kissed him but I pulled away quick and wiped my mouth with my sleeve then continued, "You happy? You got what you want" I said. Before walking out of the gym. I got in my car and drove back to the compound. Damon saw me walk through the door, "What happened?" he asked

"Chase is what happened" I said before heading into my room. Throwing my bags down I went to my closet and changed into some workout clothes before heading to the gym making sure no one was in there I blasted some music and started to work out I wasn't watching the time and my body started to shake from the hard core workouts that I was doing. I know I was past my limit to the point my body couldn't take it anymore. I finished working out and cleaned the gym before going back to my room.

I went straight to my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I jumped in the shower and let the water run down my sore body I heard the bathroom door open then close. The shower curtain was moved to the side before Eric stepped in I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his on my waist leaning down he captured my lips in a heated kiss. I ran a hand through his hair and lightly pulled he groaned and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist he kissed my neck and entered me. He started to thrust in and out of me I moaned and placed my head on his shoulder panting and moaning in his ear, raking my nails down his back he groaned and started to pick up the pace my moans echoing off the walls. He thrust a few more times before we both came. We finished showering before walking into my room.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a hoodie. I went downstairs and saw the bikers in the backyard. I walked out and joined them I sat down next to Damon. We talked and laughed Damon nudged my side, "Anything interesting happen today that you wanna share?" he asked me Eric sat next to me and I moved onto his lap he wrapped both arms around my waist.

"Yeah some student confessed his feelings to me today during an assembly then begged me to go to him" I said with a shrug of my shoulders

"So what did you do?" Venom asked

"I went over and he asked me to kiss him in front of all the students so I grabbed his chin and did then I walked out of the school" I said

Eric was smirking and Damon handed me a beer. I opened it and took a sip. We shared all laughed until I called it a night and went up to my room. Removing the covers and climbing into bed Eric turned the lights off before getting under the covers and pulling me to his chest.